Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

hi all
    i'm home and too tired for much punctuation...was great and got weepy on the plane out about my mom, she is looking so old and i cant go up there again...not anytime soon anyway...well the sun was up almost all the time, even tho she is far south...3 a.m. is like daylight and it would get dark (sort of) around 10. Went on steep hikes everyday (Techie would have loved) and I huffed and puffed my way up....spent eves not talking to my mom, as she is very quiet and so am I, we sat at table, me reading and she doing xword puzzles, a sentence here and there...was a bit chilly if you werent hiking, glad i went and hope my kids got something out of it...

Comment

the cats always find us

view from the ferry

Comment

wow looks like a peaceful retreat.
        great shots.
        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Wow Birdy ... stunning.

Morning Aspy

Comment

bird;1516877 wrote: hi all
            i'm home and too tired for much punctuation...was great and got weepy on the plane out about my mom, she is looking so old and i cant go up there again...not anytime soon anyway...well the sun was up almost all the time, even tho she is far south...3 a.m. is like daylight and it would get dark (sort of) around 10. Went on steep hikes everyday (Techie would have loved) and I huffed and puffed my way up....spent eves not talking to my mom, as she is very quiet and so am I, we sat at table, me reading and she doing xword puzzles, a sentence here and there...was a bit chilly if you werent hiking, glad i went and hope my kids got something out of it...
            Hi Bird, Frog, Aspy and y'all to come,

Beautiful post Bird. What stunning country up there. Your kids will never forget it and I bet they are glad you all went to see your mum.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Can't recall if I've posted this before, but you'll love it i'm sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXynrsrTKbI[/video]]Landfill Harmonic- The world sends us garbage... We send back music. - YouTube

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Morning all. What Mr G said Birdy. Nice to see you back home.

Comment

Guitarista;1516945 wrote: Can't recall if I've posted this before, but you'll love it i'm sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXynrsrTKbI[/video]]Landfill Harmonic- The world sends us garbage... We send back music. - YouTube
                  :h

Off to Saturday sport stuff, be well everyone

!!

Comment

Mr. G, I saw that bfore but forgot...verry cool...kids have friend spending the night...frozen pizza is what its going to be...

Comment

bird;1516964 wrote: Mr. G, I saw that bfore but forgot...verry cool...kids have friend spending the night...frozen pizza is what its going to be...
                      Make sure they defrost it first.

Comment

Morning all,
                        Breathtaking pics Birdy, hello from me!
                        Eldest is working, youngest has netball so i am taxi.
                        Only minus one so looking like a reasonably nice day.
                        Look forward to reading back after first trip.
                        zooom!

Comment

Right, back from first leg. Not really much time now to read back..
                          Good luck techie on your adventure - wonderful pics everyone :l

Driving back i was tempted to run into a certain patisserie and grab some brekkie.. but i am still in my pyjamas and given the disapproving look i got from the ladies behind the counter last time i did that i decided against it. So off for a shower and a nice boiled egg. Still dreaming of pastry... Sigh!

Last weekend it did indeed rain alot so didn't get to unload trailer. Lucky i was on canteen duty, so nice and dry but teh poor sods on bbq had to stand in the rain and cook eggs, bacon and sausages until their bread went soggy and the game was called off. I got off very lightly selling lollies, sausage rolls and coffee in the cosy canteen So loads to do today

Have a great day all!

Comment

Morning again,

Happiness is:

When the plumber who said he'd be here first thing actually turned up at 8.30, stuck his roto rooter up the pipe and cleared the dunny. $150. I'm happy.

Comment

there's nothing like a roto rooter to brighten up your morning.$150 well spent.
                              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

tawnyfrog;1517033 wrote: Morning again,

Happiness is:

When the plumber who said he'd be here first thing actually turned up at 8.30, stuck his roto rooter up the pipe and cleared the dunny. $150. I'm happy.
                                I pay up to $300 for that......regularly
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X