Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coriander;1517778 wrote: I didn't mean to abruptly exit the building but when i forget my mess i get a bit silly & Take a few tabs that i shouldn't.
    It is a bright crisp morning here also, having wwasted the past 2 Days, I now have started2 more to get my shit together . If i have some strange phrases popping into my posts,it is not me pissed, Ok? The put.er language tries to be a smart arse as it hates swearing

I hope you all have a lovely morning.
    For my own sake, I will try to check in a few times daily.

Xxx c.
    Good to see you here Cozza. Take care of yourself. What sort of plan and daily anti-boozin' schedule will you put together?

HP. Still swimming? You betcha! Well, just a quick dip after each run when I can get one in, which is around 3 per week on average. It's bloody freezing, but I throw meself in and make sure I submerge thrice, in deference to Judith, Athol, and Keith. Tie the Lamp down. That would be funny!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning all, nice to hear you feeling better Beags.
      Bit of sleep, bit of tea, bit of porridge.. ah the simple things.
      I'm sitting on my couch wondering by what do I define myself.. tough question at any time of day.
      It's not my splendid physique or fabulous outfits.. not a clean house or my stupid job..
      These are my thoughts leading to whether to take up study or not.. I'm thinking not at this stage. Kids are getting little enough of my attention as it is. The thrill I get listening to ideas on the radio/internet is just what gets me through the housework.. I don't think there is a thesis dying to get out.
      Think I'll join my local permablitz instead. That way I'll be learning and doing good, meeting folks, all at the same time. Isolation is a hard cookie to crack.

Comment

Ok, that's done. I'm registered. Next meet is July. Now must go empty trailer. Yuckky grey day out there. Have a wondrous day all!

Comment

You beeeewdy Ficks!

Some folk here might find these post rehab stories inspiring. I sure did.

Intervention - Episodes, Video & Schedule - aetv.com

The 'follow up' video's are the ones I speak of. Couldn't access others.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1517810 wrote: You beeeewdy Ficks!

Some folk here might find these post rehab stories inspiring. I sure did.

Intervention - Episodes, Video & Schedule - aetv.com

The 'follow up' video's are the ones I speak of. Couldn't access others.
            I LOVE that show! I particularly like how they work with the families to get the help so they can help the addict. Jeff Van Vonderan is my favorite interventionist.
            Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Good Morning Everyboddeeee
              Yes, I know it's not morning but if I pretend maybe I'll get some hours back.

Very quick read back done.
              Beags I'm glad you chose to go to bed and re-jig yourself. You could start regaining control by turning off the predictive text on that tablet
              I HATE predictive text.

I have produced my first web site at great mental expense to myself. Now I can't upload the fucking thing.
              And I'm not taking that swear out.
              I'm NOT.

I wish I was out seeding with worm boy.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

fickle;1517805 wrote: Ok, that's done. I'm registered. Next meet is July. Now must go empty trailer. Yuckky grey day out there. Have a wondrous day all!
                I think that will be an amazing way to begin to define yourself, and do a hell of a lot of good at the same time.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Mmm...its really raining and worm boy is peering out the window as his grass seeds float off down stream...

Ficks good on you! I need another permawhizz whose brains I can pick.

Comment

Gawd...I'm getting out the Combatrin...he's planning a greenhouse now...

Comment

myhappyplace;1517841 wrote: ...I'm getting out the Combatrin...he's planning a greenhouse now...
                      NOOOOO! Don't stop him. Give him coffee and a loan of your credit card.

Hiya Corrie ***waving***

Comment

tawnyfrog;1517842 wrote: NOOOOO! Don't stop him. Give him coffee and a loan of your credit card.
                        I will...but you have to help with the Intervention when we have it. And it will happen. You know that.

Comment

Hi Beags - Good to see you. How's the puppy?

Why would you need a greenhouse in Qld? (ETA - just googled combatrin :H)

Just had a sticky date and ginger Byron Bay cookie. Soooo delicious (and free!) Speaking of freebies, I won a hamper the other week from ...(forget the company name) with honey, nut milks, juices, etc and some beautiful vanilla powder. Can't recall what I did to win it, but, c'est la vie :-)

Fickle - Love the idea of the Permablitz.

I reckon Techie'll be paddling out into the Gulf of California about now. Has he got an EPIRB?
                          Absolutely beautiful day here after loads of rain yesterday. Got a truck load of firewood coming (your pile would be worth a fortune Tawny!)

Sorry about your web page, Bridge - perhaps it's linked to some banal one now? :H

Comment

blondie;1517849 wrote:
                            Sorry about your web page, Bridge - perhaps it's linked to some banal one now? :H
                            :H:H:H:H:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

blondie;1517849 wrote:
                              I reckon Techie'll be paddling out into the Gulf of California about now. Has he got an EPIRB?
                              If he hasn't yet, I bet he's gonna get one before nightfall ...

Comment

blondie;1517849 wrote:
                                Has Techie got an EPIRB?
                                If he hasn't yet, I bet he's gonna get one before nightfall ... Mark.my.words.

Comment

Working...
                                X