Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glass Half Empty;1518774 wrote: Oh jeepers, I just X posted and think I blotted my copybook for the second time tonight. I might make myself scarce for a little while.
    :H:H

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1518771 wrote: Are you dissing Kevin "whatever you're planning will fail" McLoud? I don't think anyone's yet pointed out to him that he's the common denominator in all these houses that go wrong.
      He just swans in, polishes off the hapless bunnies last bottle of Verve cliquot, and bags the whole direction of the project!

myhappyplace;1518772 wrote:
      Hope you know I was joking...and hope you had a good day? and if not...tomorrow will always be better....
      Yes of course Saucy! Good day today. Doing bloody admin, but I kinda like it as that's a big monkey orf my back re my nit picking managers.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

hi all
        On my way to the shop soon, damn its hot as hell already. Asp...thats good advice about the cat, I'll have to catch him sneaking in...I used to drink beetjuice when I was heavy on the beer.......Cori....maybe my bird is a parakeet. Not sure, I used to have some parakeets though....Bridge, copying your poem and lovely pics....Rags, not sure I've seen a black egg carton bfore.....nicey, funny about the doorbell....I love brussels toooooo!!gotta go build a gas tank, blah and double blah

Comment

You must know Kevin's work then? He speaks all sorts of exotic languages, has read lot's of books on straw bale and mud brick construction, most likely carries a man bag purse, grows crysa....crysan.....crysanthenums on his little window ledge of the cottage where he still lives with his mum, and he wouldn't know a Phillips head from a left handed shovel!

Ahem, G. I believe Tawny has a house of the same construction. I can't speak to her flowers, though. She seems to know the right end of most tools, though.

Best wishes going out to your son Cindi.
          Thank you, G. Once we have the little beasts, they are always ours to worry about. I wish someone would have told me that before I started this whole motherhood thing.

BBBJ, I don't have a good place around the house for shade plants. I miss them. I love impatiens, hostas, etc. Funny, because shade plants can be hard to find in the local nurseries.

Probably posting this too late. Started to type this earlier and hubby woke up. He was desperate for his cup of coffee and needed to tell me how to do the chores I routinely do around the house and yard. I think it makes him feel in control. lol

Nighty night, Undies.
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Morning all,

Yes Cindi, the Frog sure knows a vented mandrel from a cow's arse.

Quail for breakfast. Have a ripper out there y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning G,

No amount of dissing MY Kev will diminish my undying throbbage and devotion to the great man.

Will pass on the Quail, thanks, G.

Masterchef is a crock this time round. That opera singer needs to be donged on the scone with a silicon spatula. Twice.

Comment

Morning all sitting in the dark 6.23 Am throwing rock for rose, she is obsessed about them. Just about Just to get the my 3rd cuppa & it's flicking cold.

One last pearl of wisdom : I hate my job. That is all.

Hope you all have good days.
                See you later hopefully.

Xxx c.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1518931 wrote:
                  Masterchef is a crock this time round. That opera singer needs to be donged on the scone with a silicon spatula. Twice.
                  You're going to have to stand in line. And I'm sure other kitchen appliances could be utilised. These people can't cook...a roast is not cooking...and even that got stuffed up...who can't cook a chook??

Comment

I got home late last night from the crap day and I was pretty peeved that the Lamp hadnt sorted dinner. Or food of any description for todays locusts lunches. So general grumpage all round. Went for a walk this morning down the back "project" area and he's spent the afternoon putting in the retaining wall thingy. Even though he should focus on whats important, this is obviously important for him. Which is annoying. Coz I'm sorry I was so mean and this could involve make up sex. Which will make the iridologist happy.

Corri, don't you have just one month to go on this job? Can you sort something better after that?

Comment

Good morning
                      If you see a new statue in the room this morning that'll be me. I'll be sitting silently in the corner making sure I don't offend anyone. :anon:
                      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1518953 wrote: Good morning
                        If you see a new statue in the room this morning that'll be me. I'll be sitting silently in the corner making sure I don't offend anyone. :anon:
                        Can we hang the clothes we're not wearing on you?

Comment

myhappyplace;1518958 wrote: Can we hang the clothes we're not wearing on you?
                          Of course.

And Tawny - you may give me a kick on the way past. Just one.
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1518702 wrote: Hiya Ktabbers! Lovely to see you here. This is what I'm going to do with mine:

Good Food - Hot food: Crisp-roast brussels sprouts
                            That was the recipe I was looking for.
                            Going to do it this weekend.
                            We can compare photos.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1518709 wrote: OK - I have to ask
                              Do you all really like brussels sprouts, or is talking about what I prefer to call "little green balls of death" just a sneaky way to get rid of newbies?

I never used to like Brussel sprouts until Mr Rags cooked some for me... lightly cooked with bacon. yum. It's when they're overcooked that they get that dreadful smell and tatse.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1518959 wrote:

And Tawny - you may give me a kick on the way past.
                                No way. I'm saving that for the opera singer.

Comment

Working...
                                X