Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do like your Aussie Post Story Tawny. The people at my local PO are also really lovely and very helpful.

What else will be going down with the sourdough bread. Anything yummy?
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Got a nice thick Sweet Potato/chili/coconut soup on the pot belly. That will do me for the night ... whilst watching Neighbours, of course ...

Comment

Oh wow! That sounds delish!

Friday night doesn't get much better.
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Evening mates,

Glad your seafood package didn't end up at Mr. A. Goodfellow's joint at rear of lot 5, 2 Crocodile creek rd. Darwin, Frog. Warmest regard's to Nige.

Happy POETS everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1519433 wrote: Nice pot Bridge...
            Tankyuh mun...
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey Bridge,

I was co-designing my website logo today. It's mostly done. It looks trey cool. Just some minor tweaks. Tomorrow i'm putting together mission/vision statement etc with a friend as sounding board. Next are the muso interviews. No reason for site not to be up end of july or prob. sooner. I'm excitement, excited I tells ya.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1519483 wrote: Hey Bridge,

I was co-designing my website logo today. It's mostly done. It looks trey cool. Just some minor tweaks. Tomorrow i'm putting together mission/vision statement etc with a friend as sounding board. Next are the muso interviews. No reason for site not to be up end of july or prob. sooner. I'm excitement, excited I tells ya.
                Well all we need is a nice link and a comments/contact/blog area and we can be smartarses just as easily on your site as this one....
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1519484 wrote: Well all we need is a nice link and a comments/contact/blog area and we can be smartarses just as easily on your site as this one....
                  There will be free downloadable tracking apps so everyone can keep in touch, even when they don't want to.

I have considered a forum, but that would take too much time for me at this point. Maybe later. But some sort of questions/comments area? What do you think?

Comment

Guitarista;1519487 wrote: There will be free downloadable tracking apps so everyone can keep in touch, even when they don't want to.

I have considered a forum, but that would take too much time for me at this point. Maybe later. But some sort of questions/comments area? What do you think?
                    A blog.
                    You post when you can and catch comments at your leisure.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1519490 wrote: A blog.
                      You post when you can and catch comments at your leisure.
                      Yes. That's it...

Hey! Wait a goddamn cottin pickin minute. You mean I actually have to communicate with people? Geez, dunno if i'm ready for this.....

Thanks Bridgey.

Comment

Righty-oh bloggers, I'm out for the night.

Anyone with any corks up their coit/quoit/coight ... please ring Nurse Jones on Extension 42.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1519493 wrote: Righty-oh bloggers, I'm out for the night.

Anyone with any corks up their coit/quoit/coight ... please ring Nurse Jones on Extension 42.
                          ....and leave a message ...

Oh well GHE that's both of us Pinterest slaves...I'm off to pin my head off right now so to speak

Night all.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1519456 wrote: And just a little Good News story ...

I think I've said before that I'm trying to source "nice" food here that Nige can fang without having to leave home. Sorted the wanky cheeses, sorted the lovely smoked salmon products from Tassie and eventually found a superb seafood-on-line supplier. So the box of seafood was due to arrive today - didn't happen - shit, will have to wait until Monday - will it still be ok? Rang the supplier who told me that as they pack it really well with ice and stuff it should be ok.

So this is where it gets nice. Had a call from Australia Post in Ballarat this arvo stating that they had a parcel for me marked "Seafood" which wouldn't arrive here until Monday but the polystyrene box was now damaged - could I possibly drive down there and pick it up today? No way I say so after further chattage with his superiors the gorgeous bloke tells me that my parcel will be delivered to my door tomorrow. I squeal with delight. A half-hour later he rings back and says we have a problem ... our driver will be going through your town at 4.30am and I think that might be too early for you so would it be ok if we left it at the bakery for your collection.

We're really quick to bag Australia Post but holy-snapping-dog-poop ... this deserves a major thumbs up, dontcha think?

The fire is roaring; three boy cats are in residence; I have today's freshly-baked loaf of sourdough just waiting to go the way of Glass' chapeau; the WA shock-jock has got the arse ... things are calming down in frogworld.
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

G'day.

This morning I woke up to find a dead horse draped over the top of my dunny door.

(let's see him find a suitable image for that one!)

Comment

tawnyfrog;1519641 wrote: G'day.

This morning I woke up to find a dead horse draped over the top of my dunny door.

(let's see him find a suitable image for that one!)
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X