Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you asked me the same question two years ago Froglet and I'm howling. Fairly sure I cam up with another image. It just spanks of the fabric thingo with Bridge. Also the infamous "that looks like my cat thingo. Well anyhow have a great day. I'm on the red eye tonight to JFK.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Just keeping you on your toes, Techie. LOL. Safe travels.

Morning Undies ... get up!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1519656 wrote: Just keeping you on your toes, Techie. LOL. Safe travels.

Thanks Tawny

subliminal message....pizza for techie...pizza for techie...I'd love to bake a pizza for techie...pizza...pizza...PIZZA
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Frog, Techie and Team roto rooter,

It's strange undies, strange I tells ya. I suddenly have a hankering for pizza for breakfast.....Ah, i'm STILL a rocker!

Quite frush here, but expecting a bit of sun. Had a beaut run from bayside locale to nth. melbourne yesty. Through the parks, and obscure city backstreets i'd never travelled. The sun was shinin', people were smilin'. Ya just put yer running shoes on and step out that door everyday and magic happens. Depends on ones outlook of course. Give yours a tweak if ya need to. Noice.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1519656 wrote: Just keeping you on your toes, Techie. LOL. Safe travels.

You get up for me.
            It's cold.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Wundies, one and all, sun is out!

It?s hard for me to get on through the week so I thought I?d share some thoughts on my mind lately ? coming from Lance Dodes awesome book ?breaking addiction?. I?ve got to rush off and do stuff but will look in later on youse all. Have a lovely Saturdee!

? Addictive act - an action that gives a sense of empowerment in the face of helplessness
              ? Follow your behavior back to the key moment
              ? The key moment is when the thought of it first comes to mind ? it may be hours or even days before
              ? How do you keep yourself from seeing?
              ? The kinds of signals are not around you because they are in you. They are the ways you deal with distress.
              ? The key moment is likely to involve your usual defensive style
              ? If you can be aware of your defensive pattern you might be able to pull out of it and consider what is really bothering you.
              ? Defensive style can be a signpost
              ? The feeling at the key moment is helplessness or powerlessness. It feels like you are in a trap you can do nothing about.
              ? As long as you can pick up on your feeling of helplessness, you have a chance to catch yourself early.
              ? You can turn the tables ? use the central emotion of feeling trapped and helpless as an ally to point to your central issues
              ? The solutions to the helplessness traps are just the direct actions that would have automatically come to mind if there were not some emotional factor preventing you from acting directly.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1519686 wrote: You get up for me.
                :H:H:H

Techie, thinking of your mum and aunt. And good to see you back.

Tawny - I checked the date on your post about the dead horse image as I thought my browser had flung me back in time. Pizza sounds good.

Beautiful pics of not-so-little Leon!

Hi GHE - I've got to keep away from Pinterest, though I'm tied up with family treet sites now

Just had to severely prune some very old and beautiful azaelas, rhododedrons and hibiscuses, so I hope they recover and I can strike some of the cuttings.

Comment

Hello Undies.
                  Back from Qld. last night. Nice funeral in a lovely old weatherboard church. Had lunch beforehand at Sanctuary Cove....reminded me of the original setting for the Prisoner (the Patrick Mcguihan one.)all sterile, with parking spaces at the shops for the little golf buggies people drive round in. Pretty gruesome in a well groomed kind of way.

Had a chance to catch up with another friend for an hour before getting the plane back.

Tawny, I just got 4500 in Mahjong. YAY.

Will catch up with all the posts tomorrow.

Happs, that tooth is now very badly infected. Need surgery on it next week... damn. Mr Rags walked into the study a few minutes ago and I said Geez, have you trodden in some dog shit. Turned out it is the gloop in my mouth. Gack.

Tawn, I got some nice locally made cheese from Maleny last week. See if I can wizz some down to you xpress post.

HOT NEWS: David Attenborough has rescheduled his OZ tour. So I get a belated birthday pressie. Booking opens Monday so I'll be hovering over the computer first thing.

Comment

Morning from South USA Undies,

It is 4:31 a.m. and I find myself hankering for some pizza.

I couldn't use my facilities because of this large equine's rear end hanging over the door blocking the way.

I guess I'll wander out back to relieve myself and then go start the oven to make pizza. The grandones will be overjoyed to wake up to pizza for brekkie.

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hi all
                      maybe I will have pizza for breakfast too. Excited about your website Mr.G.....nice story Tawny...Techie, hope your Mom improves...had a bed week at work, now heading off to the beach with a carload of kids....very excited!!!

Comment

'evening

Just got home from the opening of this:
                        Quilts 1700-1945 - Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art
                        pretty awesome history wise.

Wish I could have brought one home to snuggle under.

Good night
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1519832 wrote: 'evening

Just got home from the opening of this:
                          Quilts 1700-1945 - Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art
                          pretty awesome history wise.

Wish I could have brought one home to snuggle under.

Good night
                          Evening all,

Hi Glassy. I love the Rajah quilt. That would have some weird ass energy around it.

Flicking on Retreivertracker with the picture turned orf. The audio relaxes me and sends me into a peaceful slumber.

Noight all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi G
                            I give up - what is all this tracker talk please?
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning Undies,

Look ... I've bought us another house! We've even got our own helipad for visiting Ovaries: Mandalay address available on request - House for Sale #113269351 - realestate.com.au

Comment

Morning all,

Looks tops Frog.

I note that just down the road at number 4, a joint's going for 300 grand, and another nearby for 200 thou. Of course, you could wack a big shack up for 10 grand if you had some choice land up there.

Glassy. Bridgetracker was developed by Microsoft in 2012. It's basically an app that you can download to your phone to keep track of Bridget's each and every move. She went missing once, and I was concerned, so it was with sheer luck that I found there was an app for that. We love our stalking 'round here, and just when I think I've found the last of the hidden CCTV camera's planted at my joint, there is yet another.

Love is a many splendoured and curious thing. :h

Comment

Working...
                                X