Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Suggest Time of our Lives on ABC1 now.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

1,4,6,and 11 resonate with me at the moment Saucy. Thanks.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1520208 wrote: Saw this today and liked it

These are really nice aspirations but seem ambitious. My steps to daily self-care are:

1) Shower, get dressed, and appear as if you give a damn about the way you look.
        2) Plan, cook, and eat something healthy at least one meal a day
        3) Leave the house at least once a day, ideally in order to exercise, but at least in order to get some fresh air
        4) Go to bed before 10 pm

Depression sucks. Sometimes just #1 is too much effort.
        Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1520143 wrote:
          Now where are all those other reprobates? Shouldn't Missy be back any minute now?
          Yes! Last day in Atlanta today, and then we board our pane tonight for our 17-hour flight home. Off to the farmer' market this morning to see if we can spend then rest of our money (not that there is much left :-)) and then a trip to a pharmacy to see whether I can find some herbal sleeping tabs to get me through the flight without going crazy!! Soooo glad we are flying Qantas - at least we will have decent amount of leg room and good food and service!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

hi gang just checking in. hugs to all.
            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Yay Missy! Can't wait for you to return and tell us all about it ... with pics, of course!

Morning Aspy who works at silly o'clock ...

Comment

Guitarista;1520173 wrote:

G'day Techie,

Bridgetracker has been recalled. It seems it is transmitting 2 ways!

But I do hear Frogtracker is to be released later this week.

I hope your Mum and Aunty can get better real soon mate.
                Thank you G. The girls are a bit better. Spoke with Aunt. She's a bit groggy but excited for my visit tomorrow.

I did try the beta release of Frogtracker. Funny thing is, when I launch the app all I get is text: "get.off.of.me." Then I get a remote cam feed of what looks like some hiker dude being pulled into a mud oven by a wild woman. Software glitches I'm sure. I hope the developers fix that bug before final general acceptance.
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Miss Behaving;1520265 wrote: Yes! Last day in Atlanta today, and then we board our pane tonight for our 17-hour flight home. Off to the farmer' market this morning to see if we can spend then rest of our money (not that there is much left :-)) and then a trip to a pharmacy to see whether I can find some herbal sleeping tabs to get me through the flight without going crazy!! Soooo glad we are flying Qantas - at least we will have decent amount of leg room and good food and service!
                  Safe travels Missy! Say hello to an old flame there called Liz for me will ya?

techie;1520388 wrote:
                  Thank you G. The girls are a bit better. Spoke with Aunt. She's a bit groggy but excited for my visit tomorrow.

I did try the beta release of Frogtracker. Funny thing is, when I launch the app all I get is text: "get.off.of.me." Then I get a remote cam feed of what looks like some hiker dude being pulled into a mud oven by a wild woman. Software glitches I'm sure. I hope the developers fix that bug before final general acceptance.
                  It seems a few blokes go missing around those parts. Remember Mellors? and that guy who rode the pushbike to the Frogs a few times hoping to catch her nude? Never heard from them since. I think we must be careful what we wish for.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Oh Jeez it was good to wake up to some giggles this morning punters.

One last big effort to finish today and then it's back to normal programming here.
                    The retriever is going to help so......

Techie I hope 'the girls' continue to improve. Old age is starting to really give me the shits as a concept. Don't mind getting older at all, but when the mind is still 18 and the knees are somewhat more advanced
                    It will be great to have you back and hear about your adventures Missy. Seems like a long time you've been gone (sounds like a song) but I'm sure it's flown for you.

I'm getting excited about your web site Mr G, from a design perspective as well as the cause itself of course.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Bridgeeee,

I'm rapt you're excited re website. Me too! The design is no great shakes I wouldn't reckon, but will be great to get your suggestions ron. I can tweak it as I go along. I'm going to try to keep it simple and uncluttered like my boudoir. Lot's of fish is good for our joints non?

I've been seeing a couple of very cute retrievers on my beach runs this last week. Cute dogs in general everywhere.

The feeling is grand here this morning. On a personal note, i'm feeling so much more positive generally, and I attribute this to one thing, and one thing only......No booze. At day 36, I see the light! Lawdy momma! I can see! I can see! Normal programming seems to have resumed.

Have a pearler out there team roo.

How are things at the command desk Noicey?

Comment

Morning all! zooming through and so lovely to see Missy, Asp your hours are crazy, big hugs for Techie's ladies - this means his mother and aunt - not TF...not that I wouldn't hug you but, well y'know...good luck with TAFE today Bridge and well done on ticking off your days G, :l Siren, all the best with what works for you...

My gluteus maximus is sore...that is all...

Comment

Ooops and nearly forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY Glassy!!! Tried to sneak that one past?? hope it was lovely xx

Comment

Morning Happs. Thanks Mam.

Work that Gluteus baby! Sounds like it needs some gentle stretching.

Comment

Morning Punters,

I believe it's Glassy's BD TODAY!!!! ***party*** Have a good one.

Back in a while ...

Comment

Thanks Happy and Tawny
                                Yep - another year wiser today. :bday2:

Enjoy your Monday everyone.
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X