Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy happy Bridgy!!!!!....kids are spending the night here, work was horrible as usual but at least I am home and happy!!!

Comment

Hope your b-day is wonderful you gorgeous Bridge. Nite Undies.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

A Better Me;1520806 wrote: Why does old mate have bruises I wonder? Seems most un-Lama like...
        I bet it wasn't from falling over shit faced while walking to the kebab van at 3am.

Cakes! How the hell are ya?
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Why is that animation up there licking it's own hand.

It's really disturbing.

I'm kind of mesmerised by it actually......:H

Thankyou for the birthday wishes folks.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

In other news I'm seriously considering getting Antabuse from River Pharmacy...gotta try something new...specially for Thurs/Fri nights and so I can get a good 30 AF thing happening in July, might even raise some money for Dry July. Tried in Feb, failed, so im humbling myself & admitting i need help...simply willing it so wont work for me :upset: I'll scoot over to the meds thread but if anyone has any experiences either with purchasing, taking or side effects I'd love to hear.
            Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1520912 wrote: I bet it wasn't from falling over shit faced while walking to the kebab van at 3am.

Cakes! How the hell are ya?
              No, prolly not :H
              I'm good thanks love, although wrote the above post this morning & then raced out the door to work without hitting 'submit' ...so as you can see I'm needing a little help, but I'm working on humility.
              When are those assignments due?

Comment

Oh, and I think it's the animation with the odd sized eyes that's licking the other ones hand...his salad fingers actually. I really do wonder how someone comes up with that...it's pretty out there!!!

Comment

A Better Me;1520915 wrote: In other news I'm seriously considering getting Antabuse from River Pharmacy...gotta try something new...specially for Thurs/Fri nights and so I can get a good 30 AF thing happening in July, might even raise some money for Dry July. Tried in Feb, failed, so im humbling myself & admitting i need help...simply willing it so wont work for me :upset: I'll scoot over to the meds thread but if anyone has any experiences either with purchasing, taking or side effects I'd love to hear.
                  Go for it Cakes!

Put as many weapons in the arse-en-al as you can.

Have never taken it myself, but I think Cindi has?????
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hiya Cakes - yep - Cindi is on it - with great success. From what I've gleaned it's a serious drug and if you have a grog while it's still in your system you get horribly, terribly, disgustingly crook and I'm not talking "a tad nauseous". I think people have mentioned feelings of "oh shit I'm going to die" with incredible palpitations etc etc etc. Mongrel dog crook.

Cindi may chime in, I hope. I do believe that while you're on it, drinking is just not an option. Not negotiable.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Bridgeeeeeee. Here's a link to your ecard - I couldn't find anything about trackie daks, so this was the next best thing. Hope you've had a great day.
                      Sometimes when my underwear matches my outfit it makes me feel like I really have my life together. | Confession Ecard | someecards.com

And happy belated birthday, GHE.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1520920 wrote: Hiya Cakes - yep - Cindi is on it - with great success. From what I've gleaned it's a serious drug and if you have a grog while it's still in your system you get horribly, terribly, disgustingly crook and I'm not talking "a tad nauseous". I think people have mentioned feelings of "oh shit I'm going to die" with incredible palpitations etc etc etc. Mongrel dog crook.

Cindi may chime in, I hope. I do believe that while you're on it, drinking is just not an option. Not negotiable.
                        Yes, my understanding is that you can't drink for at least 2weeks after taking the last dose. I'm thinking I'll take 1/2 tablet every 2nd day just to take the self negotiation out of the equation...I'm very persuasive you know, I can talk myself into just about anything, regardless of how stoopid it is :H I'm also seeing a psychologist at the moment, it seems I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from when I was diagnosed with cancer last year. Apparently staring death in the face is quite traumatic. That on top of the trauma of losing my brother-in-law to suicide 9yrs ago. So some heavy work is being done.

Comment

Happy Birthday Bridgeypoos (if I'm not too late)

Hi Undies, waves at screen.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Prolly a bit late , Bridgeeee, but I was up all night with the icing. Happy Birthday, me lovely.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Ktabbers - no, you're not too late ... it's only 5:30pm and she hasn't even started celebrating yet ... I mean ----- there's all the gift she has to unwrap .... the phone-calls ... telegrams ... floral deliveries ... hand-made tributes ... specially prepared dinner ... see? JC's cake arrived as I was typing ...

Comment

Ah thats good cause I am usually the one on the bus behind, so to speak. Dont forget cake to eat too.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X