Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I searched and searched and searched for a special gift for Bridgee .... something special ... something she wouldn't already have (I hope) ... and I found it!

A Turnip Grater!

Comment

Sounds GRATE hope Bridgeypoos appreciates all your efforts.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Evening all,

G'day JC and Tabbers! Good to see youse.

Well, me and Reg have been driving north in the corolla for about 9 hours now, so shouldn't be too far from Jonesy's now. We're gonna jump out of a big choc soy mud cake for her as a birthday surprise......in our birthday suits of course! :welcome:

It's left here Reg.....I thought you said it was LEFT! No Gman you eeeedgit, it's left AFTER the creek! Oh FFS Reggie!!!! Ok, E.T.A. 45 mins.

Hiya Grinder!

Along with Cindi, Siren, K9 and Hadit are using/have used Antabuse. K9 has been on it for possibly a year or more successfully. Why not PM them? Take care mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

A Better Me;1520915 wrote: In other news I'm seriously considering getting Antabuse from River Pharmacy...gotta try something new...specially for Thurs/Fri nights and so I can get a good 30 AF thing happening in July, might even raise some money for Dry July. Tried in Feb, failed, so im humbling myself & admitting i need help...simply willing it so wont work for me :upset: I'll scoot over to the meds thread but if anyone has any experiences either with purchasing, taking or side effects I'd love to hear.
          Dry July - Love it!

Antabuse worked great for me. It doesn't take cravings away, but for me it took away the option to drink. There was no way I was going to test it! The only side effect for me was tiredness. River is reliable but shipping to the US takes ages. If Gold Pharma is still in business, I have heard they are reliable, too.
          Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Hey Better...I got antabuse from riverpharm, took about 2 or 3 weeks. I got 6 months sober on it. I tried drinking on it, but could only get 1 or 2 down, and then face would turn red and I would feel lousy. After awhile I figured out I could get by on 1/2 tab twice a week....it gave me a headache the 1st week, but after that it went away.

Comment

Morning Team roto roo,

The sun she'll be a shinin' today I reckon. Still dark here.

Have a bewdy undies!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Better,

I am on Antabuse. I have not had any issues taking it other than I switched to popping the pill in the evening because it made me a bit tired.

I tried Antabuse years ago and when I quit taking it, I waited two weeks to drink and ended up in the ER, even though it says to wait two weeks...

I am over 90 days AF, which is a milestone I have never achieved on my own without rehab, etc.

I am hoping to stay on Antabuse as long as possible. More than a year if my doctors will let me.

If you have any other questions, please pm me.

K9Lover has been on Antabuse a long time. You should PM her, also.

Much success with whatever you do to get and stay sober.

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday, Bridge!!

I hope this next year is the best one ever.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hey when we went to Alaska this was one of the safety videos they showed...it is funny, and helped with my nerves on takeoff...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noE1YzvfA08

Comment

Ok here is the last scary creepy finger thingo from me. I know it scares Bridge, put's the Frog in hiding, and is not generally safe viewing for children, plants, and other living things...

So it appears the "Believe" thread has renewed life. Yikes those zealots cannot take a joke. Nope. Well, folks will believe what they must. Here's a good example. I prayed and prayed about a women baking me a mud oven pizza, sans acciughe because they're disgusting. She'd probably slap a few of those on there if she she knew. I hear she gets em shipped. Well, that prayer has largely gone unanswered. So, the case could be made I'm a frustrated believer. While, I consider myself a spiritual person, I support the separation of church and reality.

Love you all so much. Techie returns to the Valley Of The Sun tomorrow. Mom hanging in and Aunt back home sadly to deal with end life.
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1520784 wrote:
                        Happy Birthday

Happy birthday for yesterday Bridge.
                        Hope you had a wonderful day. :l

Comment

bird;1521158 wrote: Hey when we went to Alaska this was one of the safety videos they showed...it is funny, and helped with my nerves on takeoff...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noE1YzvfA08

And this is the safety video I had when I went to New Zealand last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBlRbrB_Gnc[/video]]An Unexpected Briefing #airnzhobbit - YouTube

Comment

hahahah Ragsy, that is very funny. I wonder if the airlines do it to calm us down a bit? I really hate to fly, especially the takeoff and landing...Techie, that is very creepy, I cannot look...sad about your Mom....made some broccolli, cheese patties I saw on facebook..they were ok, but not as tasty as the photo looked...

Comment

techie;1521172 wrote: Ok here is the last scary creepy finger thingo from me.
                              Thank Dog...

Comment

...keep getting interrupted....Techie :l

and I also discovered a safe exercise program for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPDn0tIMuE[/video]]Prancercise:Fitness at Home - YouTube

...guaranteed not to hurt anything...well....almost :H

Comment

Working...
                                X