Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Good Evening Undies,

Morning has not broken here, yet, so I am thinking some of you are still verticalish.

Bridge, glad you are finished with you course. I am starting one, myself, and while somewhat excited to be doing something positive in moving forward with my life, I am also old enough to wish I didn't have to do anything but putter around my house and property. Alas, funds are required to maintain.

Techie, hugs.

Missy, Welcome back!!

Rags, I am trying to lose weight, your pictures are absolutely no help. I can't get the butter here in Alabama, but we do have an Irish butter in some of the better stores. Unfortunately, until I am gainfully employed, we buy the store brands.

MHP, I agree with the thanks on no more creepy things.

Blondie, Waves.

Bird, Your pictures were nice. Alaska is one place I want to visit before I leave this planet.

G, I, too, dream of flying occasionally. It is an odd sensation, actually. Unfortunately, it is always flying around my house. Not a very good view.

Like Molly, I can't help but go to the religion thread and read. Not sure about the draw. I guess it is like the exercise vids, fascinating what some people do. Sad, on the religion thing, though. Absolutely not helpful for those trying to get sober here. :-(

I hope all Undies have a good sleep tonight. Even though it is early here, I slept very well and find myself ready to take on another day in Alabama.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Evening all! glad you enjoyed the Prancercise, I spared you the John Mayer song version....thats another story and could make more people than Tawny turn...and no Blondie, this is not something to mix with yoga...too much of a good thing can do things to you...

Morning to you Cindi xx congrats on your AF time. What course are you doing? and Bridge well done you woman. You did it!!

Top looking food Rags, glad you got to catch up with Missy. Whose photos I can't wait to see...

Just watching MC - the lollybag cake?? num num....

Comment

MHP,

A course in SQL. I know SQL only enough to administer a database, this course will help me learn to develop programs for databases.

MC, lollybag cake?
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

MC = Master Chef...and this is the cake

Google Image Result for http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2013/06/19/1226666/481257-b1c58d8c-d8b1-11e2-a48a-dd6939d70aef.jpg

Each layer represents different flavour of Aussie lollies...

Very impressed with your decision to upskill

Comment

Bridge - congrats on finishing your course. What next?

Good morning Cindi. Will hubby be able to offer helpful advice on your course the way he does with your house-work?

It appears there is no end to your talents, MrG

And, Happy, you didn't tell us how you came across the Prancer? Saw clips of the lolly cake last night, so I've an hour to wait to see the mess they make of it. I felt sorry for the stay at home dad last night when he was picked last for the teams. I hate that type of thing. :upset:

Anyway, cold and dark here, so will watch the end of MASH (hoping to come across an episode I haven't seen!) and head to bed.

Comment

Good morning Cindi. Will hubby be able to offer helpful advice on your course the way he does with your house-work?
              Thank Dog, no!! :H
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

blondie;1521322 wrote:

It appears there is no end to your talents, MrG
                Correct.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

blondie;1521322 wrote:

And, Happy, you didn't tell us how you came across the Prancer?
                  Weeelll....this is how I roll....I had numerous deadlines to meet today...then had to go into Firefox to do some banking...then ninemsn pops up...and theres a link with something about John Mayer and Taylor Swift and his song Paper Doll...and I have a look...and then theres a mention of Prancercise...and I think, wow someone at yoga was laughing about that the other day...so I click on that...

And this is why I am still trying to put work together now while I multi task and watch Offspring and try to ignore MWO and Facebook at the same time....

Comment

We didn't hear the end of the cake road trip. Did you dump Reg out back?

OK, really off to bed now... night peeps xx

Comment

myhappyplace;1521331 wrote: Weeelll....this is how I roll....I had numerous deadlines to meet today...then had to go into Firefox to do some banking...then ninemsn pops up...and theres a link with something about John Mayer and Taylor Swift and his song Paper Doll...and I have a look...and then theres a mention of Prancercise...and I think, wow someone at yoga was laughing about that the other day...so I click on that...

And this is why I am still trying to put work together now while I multi task and watch Offspring and try to ignore MWO and Facebook at the same time....
                      :H:H

That's why I have about 15 tabs open at once.

And it's goodnight from me...

Comment

Well I see Mr G and Reg made it.
                        There was a turnip grater and JC's cake sitting in the front porch.
                        I was out when they got here.
                        That's sad:upset:

SO I'm taking a piece of cake and my grater and I'm going to catch the last of Offspring and thence to bed.

Goodnight kindly folk...
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

uhgg, the music in prancercise...and those pants,geezzzz....kinda reminds me of the guy who dances on the side of the highway across from the shop...well, I am off to the shop soon, then drive kids all over, drive and drive and drive....

Comment

Cinders;1521309 wrote:

A course in SQL. I know SQL only enough to administer a database, this course will help me learn to develop programs for databases.
                            Oh dear God.
                            You can have that!:H
                            Database makes me feel physically ill:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

bird;1521348 wrote: uhgg, the music in prancercise...and those pants,geezzzz....kinda reminds me of the guy who dances on the side of the highway across from the shop...well, I am off to the shop soon, then drive kids all over, drive and drive and drive....
                              Roadside prancersize:H:H:H

OK I'm prancing off....
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good morning Possums and Prancer's new and not so new,

Where's Richard Simmons in all of this? Surely he deserves a slice of the action? What's Suzie Porter up to? Why hasn't Peter Andre been recording? Tina Arena? How are you love?

It's great to see George Brown posting. Welcome George!

14c and sunny forecast here. Noice.

How are you going Cozza?

Ficks. What's cooking?

'ave a ripper team roo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X