• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

:lGoodnight G
    Hello Happs :H

Comment

We're all over the place tonight, aren't we? Wouldn't worry about being choppy Ficks, just check in when you can if that works for you.

I've been whinging about the cold but I reckon you've got more to complain about than me, we're still just hanging in double digits through the day...inside our place is colder than out actually...timber cottage...

Comment

Happs I've actally dreamed that a bunch of folks came to my place and helped take the gyprock off and we did a bodgey straw mud job repacing it all. Haven't had the courage to do it. But i think at the very leSt I need to put barrage in there

Comment

Damn autocorrect.. batts.. walls!
          Time for bed for me!

Fusk Defence scandals. Just kick the buggers out. Zero tolerance. new crew I reckon.. idiots

Gnite

Comment

Was Tawny one of those folks helping with the straw mud job? :H yep, could be necessary to stop the wind whistling through...

Nothing on tv, watching Transformers 3 on dvd with all the boys except my big one who is out celebrating end of Uni...

Night Ficks, going to curl in a ball shortly myself...see you tomorrow...

Comment

Morning!

I just leapt out of bed knowing we're going to have an extra 3 seconds of daylight today. Oh what to do with it ...

Comment

Morning Frog and Team roto rooter!

Well i tells ya. I tells ya this and i tells ya that.

Yep, the days get longer from now. Noice.

Well, i tells yas. This morning i awoke to 2 email responses from 2 muso's in the affirmative to doing an interview with me around mental health for me new site/org. I think these guy's get it. These guys have sizable followings, which is good for the cause, i.e. exposure will help spread the word and get people yapping about MH.

Now i've gotta come up with some cool questions around mental health and what it means to them. Of course, i could start with that question.

I'm throwing it out there. Undies, any idea's for questions? Perhaps, 'do you own a ride on mower? If not, why not?'

In work today. Have a ripper out there everyone.

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

My vote for a question is - 'do you have a shed? and does it have a tv in it?' roof going on the construction as we speak and talk of extension leads etc....scary...and that's great news Mr G.

Frog, I rolled over and told the Lamp the good news about the length of the day and he said nope, not happening until July...I said really? - or words to that effect - and he said Bullshit nothing, I read on google yesterday that its July...so now we are arguing the point. Coz my point is, why am I dancing around tonight at a Winter Solstice thingy if its not???

I'm off to consult Mrs Google before I stick his extension lead somewhere painful....and shit, I've wasted more than my extra 3 seconds....

Comment

Morning ecveryone,
                    Just a quick check in then off to a wedding.
                    Had a lovely dinner in Sydney, ended up at a different restaurant as the one we were going to was closed. Mr Rags and the teddiies gave me a lovely and useful birthday present, (you have to guess what it is), then next day (yesterday) went to the Australian Museum to see the Wildlife photographer of the Year exhibition.

Went to Darling Harbour for lunch, then home. Fragile ego.

Comment

Crikey Dickens its coooold in Sinny today...been standing on the side of the soccer field for most of the day...the coldest place on earth I think. Alaska? Pah!! Come stand on the side of Foxglove Oval at 8am - that'll get the blood pumping.
                      And saw Jim this morning, I've been neglecting him & really do miss him when I don't visit often enough...

Raggsy sounds like you had a great time in Sinny, so whadidyaget for your birthday?
                      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

And Missy I await your call, wanna hear where your staying etc etc

Comment

fickle;1522210 wrote:
                          Am still feeling bit stupid here as attendance is choppy but doing my best and appreciating you all.
                          Don't feel stupid, that's my job :H but really we've built, and continue to build, relationships here (don't pass out Gman!) it's all love & ovens in the lingerie drawer :l

Comment

a mate of mine just wow a trip from Perth to sydny to meet superman at the premiere... she entered heaps of time no surprise she won she is tenacious.
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

I'm now unpacked. And confronted my vastly unrealistic assumptions about Sydney weather. All I can say is thank dog for target with its $15 polar fleece dressing gowns and $5 hot water bottles !!!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

aspman;1522494 wrote: a mate of mine just wow a trip from Perth to sydny to meet superman at the premiere... she entered heaps of time no surprise she won she is tenacious.
                                That's cool Asp. It's funny isn't it, most people say 'wow she's so lucky, wish it was me' but you're spot on, its the people who plug away at things that get stuff...or stuff done...

Rags, I know what's in your birthday parcel....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! when is/was it again??

Comment

Working...
                                X