Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1523216 wrote: Look ... this was supposed to be private but I'm sure y'all want to see Techie: (Paddy O'Brien is his nom de plume) He's such a trickster ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr1L7PuEF_w[/video]]Paddy O'Brien - Rock 'N' Roll Yodelling Song.wmv - YouTube
    D.I.S.T.U.R.B.I.N.G. :H

Night Techie...Night Viola....

Comment

myhappyplace;1523220 wrote: D.I.S.T.U.R.B.I.N.G. :H

Night Techie...Night Viola....
      Thanks Saucy
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Guitarista;1523219 wrote: Now that's what i'm talkin about!
        Nah you see, this is where I've got issh. Bear with me here ... what about a tenor sax solo i.e. Fathead Newman? What about fixing that stupid tinny guitar sound with a bit of James Burton or Albert Lee? What about that ... erm ... reluctant girly chorus chanelling Ronstadt/Parton/EmmyHarryLewis?

And while we're at it, why not let Cocker take the vocals? That is if Techie will allow him ....

Comment

aspman;1523164 wrote: hi guys, yes dad goes a little over the top, maybe where i get it from this is stage one he has a flying fox planned too. funny thing is my kids and his wife's grand kids spend more time in the mango tree...lol

he got all the play ground stuff from a mate at the council, and he has painted/powder coated most of in fresh. he runs a very large panel shop so even the paint n stuff is free, apprentices provide labor on weekends for beer trade, everyone wins
          Aspy, that's the way to go! Good on your dad.....

Comment

tawnyfrog;1523190 wrote: A little Lederhosen Prancercise, for your enjoyment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EzPkqt2Rk[/video]]Schuhplattler - YouTube
            And just to up the ante....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kcRvvbrxA[/video]]Male Highland Sword Dance - YouTube

Comment

nicelife;1523205 wrote: Is that Kenny Rogers??????
              :H :H :H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1523216 wrote: Look ... this was supposed to be private but I'm sure y'all want to see Techie: (Paddy O'Brien is his nom de plume) He's such a trickster ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr1L7PuEF_w[/video]]Paddy O'Brien - Rock 'N' Roll Yodelling Song.wmv - YouTube
                Wonder if KT has seen this?

Comment

OK off to put holes in pieces of cardboard.
                  See you all tomorrow.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1523223 wrote: Nah you see, this is where I've got issh. Bear with me here ... what about a tenor sax solo i.e. Fathead Newman? What about fixing that stupid tinny guitar sound with a bit of James Burton or Albert Lee? What about that ... erm ... reluctant girly chorus chanelling Ronstadt/Parton/EmmyHarryLewis?

And while we're at it, why not let Cocker take the vocals? That is if Techie will allow him ....
                    Peter Green would know what to do.

Noight Raggsy!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1523246 wrote: Peter Green would know what to do.
                      Yes.

OK ... I'm thinking Raggsy's going to shoot. Do youse guys know she's actually a shit-hot shooter? Seriously shit-hot. Targets. Not animals.

Comment

that sword dance was really good i felt.
                        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

aspman;1523251 wrote: that sword dance was really good i felt.
                          They don't look very scary but ....

Comment

tawnyfrog;1523248 wrote: Yes.

OK ... I'm thinking Raggsy's going to shoot. Do youse guys know she's actually a shit-hot shooter? Seriously shit-hot. Targets. Not animals.
                            Yep, I recall she's won a few medals, state and I think nassshnal? There is even some Innashnal glamour isn't there? Olympics?

aspman;1523251 wrote:
                            that sword dance was really good i felt.
                            Wasn't bad was it Aspy. Lot's of buttock action! If that was a pre battle dance i'm not sure i'd be in the right frame of mind.

Crikey, don't tell me it's a courtin' ritual?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1523181 wrote: And another thing ... I think Mr. Cakes should yodel in his lederhosen. Wunderschoen!

AND

Glassy ... report in, will ya?
                              Aww...thanks for thinking of me Tawny. I know you're all really friendly folk, but being a newby I sometimes feel like a bit of a buttinski when you're all talking undie talk.
                              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1523262 wrote: Aww...thanks for thinking of me Tawny. I know you're all really friendly folk, but being a newby I sometimes feel like a bit of a buttinski when you're all talking undie talk.
                                I thought you were an Undie? :H :l

How's the Block tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X