Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Rags;1523111 wrote: Hi Mr G.
    Do you smother yourself in yak fat before swimming in the bay? Must be bloody freezing.

Missy, remember to buy tomorrow's Sydney Morning Herald. It has the Good Food Guide in it.
    H.
    Thanks Rags!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

myhappyplace;1523264 wrote: I thought you were an Undie? :H :l

How's the Block tonight?
      well yeah, but you're like the whole range of comfy colourful Bonds that sit well in the drawer together and I'm still a stiff pair of Spanx trying to find a place to fit. :H

Not the best night for the block. it was one of those silly political bitch fighting ones instead of nice reno stuff.
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1523267 wrote: well yeah, but you're like the whole range of comfy colourful Bonds that sit well in the drawer together and I'm still a stiff pair of Spanx trying to find a place to fit. :H
        Yeah...don't worry...its like my old Spanx which are now referred to as my Spankys...resemble a pair of Bridgee's tracky daks...you'll be fine...

I did a bit of a Block catch up on the weekend and thought of you, the kitchens were on show and some of the ideas were cool...

The Lamp just commented that the reason Master Chef has gone off is that the bloody contestants talk too much...and think they know everything...

x-post hi Missy!!

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1523267 wrote: well yeah, but you're like the whole range of comfy colourful Bonds that sit well in the drawer together and I'm still a stiff pair of Spanx trying to find a place to fit. :H

Not the best night for the block. it was one of those silly political bitch fighting ones instead of nice reno stuff.
          Hi Glassy! Good to see you.

FYI, I don't wear underwear, but I wear bonds singlets so I suppose there's a draw connection, but otherwise I wouldn't have a clue what people are yapping about here half the time so don't let that stop you jumping in.

The block's hopeless. At least with Kevin, you know where you stand soon enough. Sure, he's all nice and complimentary and civil tongued, but once he's inside, he's like......'oh no! get rid of that!.....now, let's see.....mmm, nope, that won't work.....and that's shit........what in the world where you thinking when you put that window in.....' ' Where's the wine cellar?' As he helps himself to your grandparents 1945 memorial bottle of plonk.

Hi Missy!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1523213 wrote: Too cold Noicey?

Sure.....What is it in Sinny? 21c?
            Mr G - I am colder in Sinney than I have ever been in Wellington - I don't understand it !!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Nearly forgot...the latest Aldi brochure is full of cooking stuff...Rags the blue trivet is in there too if you've given up on the one I was going to give you they have a lovely square one...

You dissing Kevin again Mr G? :H look out...

Comment

myhappyplace;1523264 wrote: I thought you were an Undie? :H :l

How's the Block tonight?
                I watched The Block tonight to improve my undie credentials ...

:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi folks,
                  Another day in the hell pit.
                  Discovered today that boss has me scheduled for do3 more days next week,buggrit. Ah well, another chunk of dollars to help pay for SSydney trip.
                  I tell you,the banter that dribbled from your keyboards does make me smile...you are all in fine form tonight.

A hint about the quinoa though, if you eat the black ones, they come out unchanged. Can be a tad alarming to think you might be shitting out lots of little dead ants.

Techie :l:l I've been thinking about you.

Well it's time to wash the blood from my hands, literally. This woman comes 10 mins before closing with her dying dog that had been in a horrific fight 48 hrs before....NO TREATMENT!!!
                  Poor thing dying on table so i put himdown with intracardiac lethabarb. Nothing like end of day dramas.

Just gotta say, you all brighten up my day .....yes i know it rhymes. Creative juices flowing, obviously.
                  Night all,will check in tomorrow.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1523270 wrote: Mr G - I am colder in Sinney than I have ever been in Wellington - I don't understand it !!
                    Just be thankful you're not in Melbourne Missy. It's on average 3 to 4 degrees cooler down here!

How are you settling in?

Night Cori! Poor dog. Think of Sydney trip!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hey there g man.
                      Not hitting the fart sac yet, dinner of prawns with spelt parts, garlic, chilli fresh tomato yet to be assembled.
                      Still sitting outside in the dark throwing bally for obsessed golden retriever.
                      It's cool windy and i reckon kilts on a night like end this could lead to shrinkage of the meat and 2 veg .

Comment

coriander;1523279 wrote: Hey there g man.
                        Not hitting the fart sac yet, dinner of prawns with spelt parts, garlic, chilli fresh tomato yet to be assembled.
                        Still sitting outside in the dark throwing bally for obsessed golden retriever.
                        It's cool windy and i reckon kilts on a night like end this could lead to shrinkage of the meat and 2 veg .
                        :H Indeed.

G'night.

Comment

Goodnight.

Comment

Nighters all - I'm ready for the cot. Can somebody leave some snacks out for Birdy and any visiting Ovaries?

See you on the morrow.

Comment

Cori might have some leftovers ron.

Noight Frog.

Comment

Revenge night bumped for Harry Potter...have to do catch up, don't tell me what happens Bridge - even though I kinda know :H....might mean an early bed time here too...up early for yoga so maybe for the best...night all...

Comment

Working...
                                X