Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can keep the home fires burning for a little while longer.

I'm watching the Biggest Losers makeovers - it's the only bit of the show I've ever liked so having 8 years rolled up into an hour is pretty cool!
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Might be too late. I left you a PM:upset:

Night night everybody.

No piddling on the floor if you get up during the night please. Aim for the ping pong ball. OK?

I have left the following on the breakfast bar for the ovaries and Cori if she's in late:

home made hommus dip
      Turkish bread lightly toasted
      dukkah
      a fine olive oil for dipping.

*click*
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1523293 wrote: I can keep the home fires burning for a little while longer.

I'm watching the Biggest Losers makeovers - it's the only bit of the show I've ever liked so having 8 years rolled up into an hour is pretty cool!
        Oh good-o,
        Have some dip ad give us a synopsis in the morning.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ah, Bridgy left me a snaky I see, so I don't have to make brekkie after all...I have some lederhosen BTW...lived in Germany a bit as a child...so hey...yest went to visit friend and his duck, all kids tagged along...so duck follows him at his heels and peeps all the time, he dives into the drink, duck stands on the shore briefly then makes a beeline for him and they frolick. Very amusing....also the guy next door had several emus, and they make the sound of a drum somehow. Damn, they are calling me to come to work...later

Comment

Morning Team Roo!

You are indispensable Bird!

Should be a cruisey day at work. We have a union mass meeting in town then i'm orf to another of our sites for a meeting, so opportunity for a long leisurely lunch today. Long weekend for me end of week. Noice.

'ave a pearler out there.

I wonder when Voila is going to let Techie out again? haha.

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Glad I could help you get out the door on time Bird.

Have a great day Mr G.

Today I sense a massive flurry of pottering and creativity at Chez Jones.

Man I am enjoying this break.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning G - enjoy your day! I'm impressed that you are still swimming!

Bird - your friends duck sounds hilarious!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hiya G-Man and all to come. Well I have some photos of the super moon while out in it.

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

and...

...and I was Frogless...
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning all,

Birdy - love the duck story.

Yay - the Techster's posting pics!

A good piece in The Weekend Australian Magazine - worth reading:

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Comment

Gooooooood morning one and all.

Mr G - here's your salute. Today, at postcode 2145 I'm expecting a top of 16. The problem is the aircon in my office is blowing a gale with a top of approx -22. They can't 'fix' it......it impacts on the complete zone. I'll zone someone if I turn to ice today!

Glass - we love and adore buttinksis.

Rags - I'm impressed if the rumour about you being a shot hit shooter is true. You're v.talented me thinks.

Bridge - do.not take off those tracky dacks for more formal wear today.

Missy - stay warm. I employed a girl from the UK a few years back who was backpacking around OZ. She was 'gobsmacked' that it was cold during winter. She had the impression it wouldn't get cold in comparison to her home. But, as you've discovered we do get a chilly on in Sinny! Be warm lovely one.

Now Happs - I had a dream last night about you and the Lamp. You were hosing and he was trying to plant thistles.....weird huh? Hope your bits feel good after yoga this am.

WOW - Techie - that's all. How's Emma?

Where's Reg and Olive.

Tawny - stay indoors today and just read a book. It's cold out there. Are you making any bread today?

OK - gotta go and be mean to a naughty staffy. Why oh why do they do these things.......I'm not good at being mean first thing in the morning.

Have a beautiful day and be kind to all you encounter along the way.

MWAH XXXX

Fusking aircon just kicked in. Temp now dropping by the second AAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1523472 wrote: Gooooooood morning one and all.

Mr G - here's your salute. Today, at postcode 2145 I'm expecting a top of 16. The problem is the aircon in my office is blowing a gale with a top of approx -22. They can't 'fix' it......it impacts on the complete zone. I'll zone someone if I turn to ice today!

Glass - we love and adore buttinksis.

Rags - I'm impressed if the rumour about you being a shot hit shooter is true. You're v.talented me thinks.

Bridge - do.not take off those tracky dacks for more formal wear today.

Missy - stay warm. I employed a girl from the UK a few years back who was backpacking around OZ. She was 'gobsmacked' that it was cold during winter. She had the impression it wouldn't get cold in comparison to her home. But, as you've discovered we do get a chilly on in Sinny! Be warm lovely one.

Now Happs - I had a dream last night about you and the Lamp. You were hosing and he was trying to plant thistles.....weird huh? Hope your bits feel good after yoga this am.

WOW - Techie - that's all. How's Emma?

Where's Reg and Olive.

Tawny - stay indoors today and just read a book. It's cold out there. Are you making any bread today?

OK - gotta go and be mean to a naughty staffy. Why oh why do they do these things.......I'm not good at being mean first thing in the morning.

Have a beautiful day and be kind to all you encounter along the way.

MWAH XXXX

Fusking aircon just kicked in. Temp now dropping by the second AAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!
                          You are awesome Nicey. Emma is GREAT. Working part-time, spending everything she makes and starts her first year of college (Uni to you guys) August 24th! :l

Comment

Oh Nicey ... just remembered ... I had a dream about the Ragses. I was walking them up Brunswick St, Fitzroy showing them all the funky shops and they kept nipping into doorways and pashing.

Comment

Morning Nicey! I didn't expect warm weather and have enough outdoor clothing to keep me toasty and warm but I hadn't fully appreciated that my flat and office are not insulated:-) and when I swim in the morning there is an sadistic and icy air conditioner that I have to pass through between the pool and the changing rooms !!

I
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I begin the Grand Canyon North Rim trip July 3rd. I'll spend the 3rd in Flagstaff so I'm at altitude and head for the North Rim on the 4th. I plan to spend July 8th in Flagstaff as well to rest up eat a good meal and relax. I'm planning on wearing a video camera around my head (clips on cap) as I make my way down the trail. I know Saucy is gonna say what the hell happened to the promised gong footage but I'll deliver on this. The trail on the North is the steepest in the canyon. It's also the most beautiful and most remote.

Comment

Working...
                                X