Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1523485 wrote: Oh Nicey ... just remembered ... I had a dream about the Ragses. I was walking them up Brunswick St, Fitzroy showing them all the funky shops and they kept nipping into doorways and pashing.
    :H:H:H - noice.....I wouldn't mind a pash today. Chances of hell freezing over are more likely!
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning all.
      Didn't really last much longer outta bed last night, warm milk still sends me off, must be my inner foetus.
      Chilly 3 degrees here, but shit if the Maggie's are up carolling then i spose i could get my dimpled but going soon.

Counting down days.
      Hope you all stay warm, eat well, have fun and giggle if you can. And do it for me too.
      I must say belated warm greetings the lovely missy, ficks,nicey ,better life, glassy, all of you who do come on here for me to read and live a diff life thru.
      I'll check in tonight.

Xxx,c.

Comment

techie;1523489 wrote: I begin the Grand Canyon North Rim trip July 3rd. I'll spend the 3rd in Flagstaff so I'm at altitude and head for the North Rim on the 4th. I plan to spend July 8th in Flagstaff as well to rest up eat a good meal and relax. I'm planning on wearing a video camera around my head (clips on cap) as I make my way down the trail. I know Saucy is gonna say what the hell happened to the promised gong footage but I'll deliver on this. The trail on the North is the steepest in the canyon. It's also the most beautiful and most remote.
        Cheeses Techie - you're a machine......wish I joining you on this one!
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Miss Behaving;1523487 wrote: Morning Nicey! I didn't expect warm weather and have enough outdoor clothing to keep me toasty and warm but I hadn't fully appreciated that my flat and office are not insulated:-) and when I swim in the morning there is an sadistic and icy air conditioner that I have to pass through between the pool and the changing rooms !!

I
          Our old apartment was like a freezer box. All that concrete I expect.... Wish I lived near you, I'd come swimming in the morning with you. I used to swim twice a week with one of my girlfriends. She's moved away now and I haven't swam since. Listen, do a snake crawl from the pool to the change rooms. That should help...... :h:l:H
          Mother Theresa

Comment

coriander;1523493 wrote: Morning all.
            Didn't really last much longer outta bed last night, warm milk still sends me off, must be my inner foetus.
            Chilly 3 degrees here, but shit if the Maggie's are up carolling then i spose i could get my dimpled but going soon.

Counting down days.
            Hope you all stay warm, eat well, have fun and giggle if you can. And do it for me too.
            I must say belated warm greetings the lovely missy, ficks,nicey ,better life, glassy, all of you who do come on here for me to read and live a diff life thru.
            I'll check in tonight.

Xxx,c.
            Warm up honey. I'm quite toasty here. It's all because June 21st was:

Happy first day of summer!

?ɹǝʇuıʍ ɟo ʎɐp ʇsɹıɟ ʎddɐH
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

coriander;1523493 wrote: Morning all.

Counting down days.
              I'll check in tonight.

Xxx,c.
              Hi Cori - have a gorgie day yourself. I love the maggie calls at my place. I know which job I should be doing by the time they start. Then I know I'm on time.

I'll have a giggle for you, only if you do the same for moi!!!

:l

Laters girly!
              Mother Theresa

Comment

techie;1523497 wrote:

Happy first day of summer!

?ɹǝʇuıʍ ɟo ʎɐp ʇsɹıɟ ʎddɐH
                HOW did you do THAT??????

Comment

Morning all.

Counting down days.
                  I'll check in tonight.

Xxx,c.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1523500 wrote: HOW did you do THAT??????
                    I describe that little act of cleverness as a smart a**e trick!!!

I said arse......:H
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1523492 wrote: :H:H:H - noice.....I wouldn't mind a pash today. Chances of hell freezing over are more likely!
                      I think you need a BUZZER Nicey...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1523296 wrote: Might be too late. I left you a PM:upset:
                        Got it...yes you were right...it was Declan...:H you really ARE CSI aren't you?

Comment

Sorry to double post. Hi techie you hunk.
                          Better walk k9ers.
                          Catch you all later.

Xxx,c.

Comment

myhappyplace;1523507 wrote: I think you need a BUZZER Nicey...
                            Yespy.........:upset:
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Busy day worked, went swimming, back to work, home a bit, back to work to work on marching band carts, home at 730 BLAH, very tired...Tawny, I read that article, kinda depressing. I think my friend with the duck is on his way down, his eyes are yellow alot and sometimes kinda yellow under his eyes...he thinks he has a few years though, he is not willing to quit beer or cigs..well....Techie, I have never been to Grand Canyon, would love to though. Have fun...I too have dreamed of Happs..hahaha....are maggies magpies??? We don't have them here, but the birds always wake me if I'm not up first...

Comment

Hi birdy. I'll take you and the rest of my friends into the canyon with me. I'll print off your avatars and put them in my pack. I do this often and it makes me feel like I'm close to the folks that me so much to me. So you're going birdy. I'll take lots of pics too
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X