Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erm ... hate to tell you Nicey but that wasn't the florist who phoned. That was the burglar making sure you were at work so he can do your joint over but ... the silly duffer doesn't know about Oscar!

Comment

Techie - 51B.

Birdy - they're kangaroos grazing.

Comment

Ah ha...... Why do I NEVER think of scenarios like this.... Pffft - not bothered....my boy Oscar will have them sorted before they have the boundary fence scaled!!
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Looking nice and green, Tawny. What's in the box in the middle of the paddock?
          MrG are you still getting your foccacias?

Did Rags shoot more than holes in cardboard?

Happy - hope you're ready with the refreshments, sandwiches, laundry, etc to be taken to locust's room at 5 minute intervals. Or do what my mum did, send the youngest in to the room to chat!

10am and just on my first cuppa

Comment

Undies
            I mentioned winning a hamper the other week. Well here's the company and they're running another comp for a hamper. Well worth a go.

Almond Milk Promotion | Pureharvest

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1523951 wrote: Yes!
              All Brisbane people are big sissies who run inside as soon as it 'drops' to 18 degrees.
              I'll have you know this qld boy rides a motorcycle into work at 01:30 with a summer jacket and jeans.
              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

A vase filled with gorgeously bright orange gerberas large green leafage has just arrived. From one of the big wigs....for all my hard work...... Mmmmmmm - hope they don't have web cam.....
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

aspman;1523989 wrote: I'll have you know this qld boy rides a motorcycle into work at 01:30 with a summer jacket and jeans.
                  Asp are you SURE you're not related to the Lamp? he wears equally ridiculous garb -singlet, shorts and thongs, mmm he does have the shoulders and the legs for both btw...but I digress...

GO QUEENSLAND!!!!

Up for a get together too btw...might check and see if Sunny can make it...Glassy?

Comment

nicelife;1524004 wrote: A vase filled with gorgeously bright orange gerberas large green leafage has just arrived. From one of the big wigs....for all my hard work...... Mmmmmmm - hope they don't have web cam.....
                    They could well do Nicey...just stick your tongue out and flip the bird a few times...that should be a good test...

Comment

Nite Undies. Lady V and I start serious training tomorrow morning at 5am. We are going to climb the steps at Arizona State University's Sun Devil Stadium every other day. The other days we'll climb Camelback Mountain which is steep steep steep. I'm getting so excited about the Grand Canyon trip.
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Yes Techie ... I think it's time to get serious. Stop pussy-footin' around. (We'll update the injury database as and when required)

So Undies, pray tell ... where oh where are Raggsy and Missy? Hmmm?

Comment

myhappyplace;1524017 wrote:
                          Up for a get together too btw...might check and see if Sunny can make it...Glassy?
                          Yep I'm in, but please be gentle with me. I may need some help 'coming out'. But I should be easy to spot - I'll be the one in the corner wearing my burka.
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1524065 wrote: Yep I'm in, but please be gentle with me. I may need some help 'coming out'. But I should be easy to spot - I'll be the one in the corner wearing my burka.
                            Cool. Will get our heads around the logistics. Hey, do ya reckon Ruddy heard me call out Go Queenslander???

Comment

myhappyplace;1524067 wrote: Cool. Will get our heads around the logistics. Hey, do ya reckon Ruddy heard me call out Go Queenslander???
                              I imagine so. My eyeballs are still bleeding.
                              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

myhappyplace;1524067 wrote: Hey, do ya reckon Ruddy heard me call out Go Queenslander???
                                I.will.sit.on.my.mouth about all that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X