X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Morning Jonesy,

What are you up to today gorgeous?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning everyboddee,

Yep - anniversaries are the pits. Hope your day will be better Cori.

Nice story, Aspy. Lovely.

Lovely to see Reginald posting and Glassy - you were in top form last night. Very funny stuff.

Not going to comment on the political crappage.

In other news - Nigel back from 1-month follow up with the Ist since starting steroid treatment. All looking good except he's put on 3.5kg. Might have to reign in the cheesy comestibles a tad.

I have a sock on my left hand. Once I hit 'send' I'll put a sock on my right hand as well.

Oooroo

Comment

Awoke from a nightmare of horrible proportions.

Thanks for your lovely words, aspy , glassy, reg . I love cockatiels aspy .
        The auto suggest came up with "cocktails " for that one, maybe even IT knows I'm a pispread.
        Shit, i mean pisshead .
        Thanks g bloke, bridge, tawny.
        Today will be better now, for being here.

Last day this week for me also, then 3 next week.

What's everyone up to for the weekend ??
        I'll be cleaning damnit .
        Man, gotta watch this auto suggest.

Comment

Morning all....

:l Corri. As the Frog says, yes anniversaries are the pits...Glassy and Asp you are both truly gems. Sparkly ones.

last nights Offspring delay causing sleeping through alarm and missing morning yoga grrrr...never mind the day can only get better if that's the worst of it...

Is Nigel putting on weight not such a good thing Froglette? and hope you're holding up too young lady...

Bridge, Ruddy probably has it all sorted in his diary by now so we can expect long weekends, in Queensland anyway, until he chucks the diary at a staff member and loses it for good...just remember, I don't vote :H:H

Comment

sorry x-post morning Corri

Comment

Morning happy.

Comment

myhappyplace;1524440 wrote: Morning all....

Bridge, Ruddy probably has it all sorted in his diary by now so we can expect long weekends, in Queensland anyway, until he chucks the diary at a staff member and loses it for good...just remember, I don't vote :H:H
                Do you think Ruddy is on Pinterest?
                I wonder if he likes the French Provincial chalk paint look?

Now Quentin Bryce's Pinterest page....THAT is a corker....and I'm sure she will sit the whole party down today and give them the drum about wasting her pinning time.....again.

Remember the Marijuana Party? They were a laid back group of folk. Not factionalised at all.....There's a little something in that for all of us....
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I think I'm going to regret you introducing me to Pinterest...I'm supposed to be showered and out by now....

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1524357 wrote:

Well I wonder how Ruddy is going to fix Straya today? I do hope he has everything wrapped up by 5PM Canberra time, because tomorrow is a short day being POETS and all.
                    Which brings up a very important question I've been meaning to ask. What level of work shirkage on POETS day is required of an Undie? Is it a quantum, such as leaving at something o'clock or forgoing a percentage of the work day? Or is it more of a philosophical viewpoint and I can stay the whole day as long as I mentally check out after lunch?

PS - thanks for saying such lovely things about me, peeps.
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

I just found something called Nutella Crack Pie on there...right...time to down the laptop...

Comment

myhappyplace;1524449 wrote: I think I'm going to regret you introducing me to Pinterest...I'm supposed to be showered and out by now....
                        Shit happens.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1524450 wrote: Which brings up a very important question I've been meaning to ask. What level of work shirkage on POETS day is required of an Undie? Is it a quantum, such as leaving at something o'clock or forgoing a percentage of the work day? Or is it more of a philosophical viewpoint and I can stay the whole day as long as I mentally check out after lunch?
                          There's a very complicated procedural statement about it in the old filing cabinet/Undie tree house.

But the crux is this: It is directly proportionate to whatever you can get away with
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1524452 wrote: Shit happens.
                            Yes...and that needs to be taken care of too :H

Morning Glassy...noon on a Friday just about sees me out...I get cranky if I work past then and as its EOFY I anticipate being cranky tomorrow...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1524454 wrote: There's a very complicated procedural statement about it in the old filing cabinet/Undie tree house.

But the crux is this: It is directly proportionate to whatever you can get away with
                              Right, well that's sorted then. I'm a public servant and my boss is 1800km away. So it should take me 5 minutes to nip in and put my out of office on and I can be on my way to starting my weekend by about 9:05. :banana:

Comment

myhappyplace;1524456 wrote: Yes...and that needs to be taken care of too :H

Morning Glassy...noon on a Friday just about sees me out...I get cranky if I work past then and as its EOFY I anticipate being cranky tomorrow...
                                well we don't want a cranky Happy, so I'll give you a nudge when 12 o'clock rolls around!

Cori, are you feeling any better today hon?

Comment

Working...
                                X