Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should send it to techie, as tangible symbol of his infatuation with The Frog

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1525044 wrote: On the bright side, it's unlikely to be stolen.

Wow - I'm in awe! Between you all, is there anything you don't know? I'm phd-ing in coaching athletes with a disability.
      Techie's your man Glassy!

He doesn't know when to say NO to new adventures.

Having said that, hope you're safe and sound there Techie, and I look forward to hearing how your weekend goes.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1525044 wrote: On the bright side, it's unlikely to be stolen.

Wow - I'm in awe! Between you all, is there anything you don't know? I'm phd-ing in coaching athletes with a disability.
        Yay! Used to work in a similar field. Sans athletics:H
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1525047 wrote: Yay! Used to work in a similar field. Sans athletics:H
          Well using my highly developed investigative skills, I'm guessing that was more to do with nursing than any of your other incarnations?
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1525048 wrote: Well using my highly developed investigative skills, I'm guessing that was more to do with nursing than any of your other incarnations?
            'Twas indeed! Very funny times and good memories.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Holy snappin' doggy plops ... youse are making me feel ... erm ... how shall we say ...?

Tragique?

Left school at Yr 10. Did some other stuff since then. No PhD though.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1525051 wrote: Holy snappin' doggy plops ... youse are making me feel ... erm ... how shall we say ...?

Tragique?

I reckon you were/are a chef.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1525051 wrote: Holy snappin' doggy plops ... youse are making me feel ... erm ... how shall we say ...?

Tragique?

Well I don't have one yet either. My chickens are remaining very firmly uncounted.

And you are magnifique!

Talking of which. Are there any other Tour de Francophiles here or will I be the only cycling tragique up all night for the next three weeks?
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Tragique?

Same. Not Tragique though...although...maybe we could start a thread on that :H:H

Glassy, I'm not 100% but I think Aspy was watching the Tour? or he knew a Brizzy boy who rode in it...

Nothing on tv so we are doing DVD night...

Comment

hi all
                      well I finally finished the carts for the marching band, been going in at night working on them, been hot as hell and gotta heat rash, had to get out the diaper rash cream hahahhaa. Will post piccie tonight and get caught up...late for work as usual..

Comment

Hey,no doubt you're all in buddy,Sept blondie my fellow sandgroper.
                        I was hoping for someone to talk to.
                        Might pop over to the army thread,see whose about.

Comment

Morning all! Lovely to see you Birdy!

It's grey and rainy, going to a later class today, what's everyone up to? Still snoozing?

Comment

Morning Happs,

Been up for a while doing the general rounds before I lose myself in Pinterest (thanks to you lot!)

I'm another avid Tour de France fan ... the ONLY sporting event I watch religiously but I don't stay up - I watch it the next day.

Comment

Who would have thought something so harmless could be so addictive....:H:H
                              I blame Bridge...totally...

Just had to switch of the phone to the laptop which also has no charge, so I'm running cords all over the bed...animals got me up early so I'm just now warming my feet. This earthing stuff makes your feet bloody cold.

Comment

I was experimenting with hairstyles for yoga last night...started with this

but now have a strange attachment to this

Maybe I should Pinterest it? Attached files [img]/converted_files/2140312=7600-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/2140312=7601-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X