Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asp, I have to ask...why is outside food a Safety Hazard? can understand the chewy being a problem but food??

And you need to control the dance moves...way too dangerous :H

Comment

outside food is 50000% cheaper...if thats possible.
      weird sign hey, must of had some dramas to need to include that pearler.

i get your point, not a safety issue.
      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Yep, remember similar stuff when the locusts were little $7 for two slices of fairy bread and don't you know it if you tell your kids no, they're not eating there...so, were you doing a birthday party or just filling in a wet weekend with fun?

Comment

By definition, wouldn't any food you bring in be 'inside food' once it's...you know...inside?

And what's this discriminatory rule about only having 'worn' socks. Do kids with new socks get sent back out until they get them dirty?

Anyway, If I've paid to get in, my kids will smoke wherever they damn well like! :H
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

How the hell did any of us ever make it to adulthood Aspy ?

I remember eating Perkins Paste on a dare and climbing trees ! Mon dieu !
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all,

Did you really dance Gangham style Aspy?! And barred from a kids playground? haha.

Hi Cori.

How are you going there mate? Can you check in when you can please? Thanks.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1525952 wrote: Not now: G String: Sun's Out
                (Note to self: She didn't say not ever, just not now.......:h)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Reggie;1526155 wrote: Denial is a great state of mind vastly underrated
                  G'day Reg.

Indeed. Denial is an essential short term survival tool in the love caper. It's almost up there with delusion, but not quite.

P.S. Your avatar reminds me of a young Joni Mitchell.

Comment

Reggie;1526162 wrote: Mr G is there any part of you're body you refuse to tattoo..I have always pondered this ..have you ever considered in kinking your dick..
                    I dunno if i'd do me eyebrows.

you mean inked dick? I think Noicey said she has a W on each bum cheek?

Comment

The Lamp reckons something like this tattoo would be cool...

not sure if he'd want it on his dick though

Regina is gorgeous Reg. And the attitude is just the age... Attached files [img]/converted_files/2141182=7603-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Turn those cameras off Reg...

Comment

I spend time talking about "Skyrim", listening to heavy metal and discussing which character you would like to be in the cartoon Adventure Time...its keeping the pathway of conversation open...suck up Twilight like a man...

Comment

myhappyplace;1526181 wrote: ...suck up Twilight like a man...
                            :H

Comment

My iridologist thinks we need to take the RAV out for a spin...off and into it...:H

Night Reg, G...night Undies...

Comment

Noight Happs

Night Reg, noight all.

Good to see you Reg. Hope your week ahead is a great one.

Comment

Working...
                                X