Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

hi all
    G, I dont think thats you in the pic on my wall. Not unless you are black and named Miles, then maybe it is you....so Happs, you're sporting a Flintstones doo now huh??? Thanks for the compies on my cart friends...hey, so, talking to kids, well, you are lucky if they will talk to you at all, most of our talk involves drinving them somewhere or buying them something haha...Aspy, be careful with that gangnan stuff haha....I am on a cleaning spree. I kinda hate it when that happens sometimes but....

Comment

nope, i been waiting since 02:00 if i wanted to start july's thread i would have by now!! get outa bed you lazy sots.
      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

aspman;1526507 wrote: nope, i been waiting since 02:00 if i wanted to start july's thread i would have by now!! get outa bed you lazy sots.
        Morning Aspy.

Yeah, someone should start the July thread. Some people are just lazy aren't they?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
        X