One Step at a Time - June 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually cigs are less than 5 bux a pack here its crazy,nora my thoughts are with you,such a sad time for you right now hugs to you sweetie,ok its a hot saturday but ill survive,you guys have a good weekend
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

thinking of you Nora....
      getting ready to head out early tomorrow....don't know about internet, but I will try to log in!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hello everyone!!!

I would love to go back & catch up. I've been thinking of each one of you and things that I wanted to say. But - I'll just stay caught up from here.

Mama - Have a wonderful vacation!!! Relax, relax, relax!!!!

Glass - I hope you are all recovered now!

Juja - how you doing sweetie???

K9 - Good for you for giving up the smokes. Come here & vent:l

Allswell - It's so great to have you here posting!

Sunbeam - It was great to see you here too. :h

Pauly - how are you doing??

FT - You are just rocking this sober life. :goodjob: I am so happy for you.

Has anyone heard from Dottie? I know that I'm missing so many people in this post. But, just wanted to touch base.

I went to my psych today to talk about meds. Going to stick with what I'm on for now. She told me to take half a Naltrexone when I go to sleep so that I sleep thru the side effects. I'll give that a shot.

I am finally crawling out of my hole. Yahoo! Scott leaves on Monday and I'm a little worried that I'll sabatoge myself. But, I am putting a plan in place. Get home - feed the animals (they are going to be so upset that Daddy is gone ) Ride the exercise bike. Check in here. Try to eat something healty for dinner.I've got several books to read. Movies to watch. On & on. So going to fill my evenings up. And by then it will be bedtime. So - I just need to stick to the plan. Scott will be back the next Monday.

My cousin is just day by day. Does not sound like he's going to make it but at this point, the Doctor is saying that we deal with today and if we get to tomorrow, we deal with it then.

Off to read my book. Thank you all for being such a huge part of my life. :h
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora...please remember....TTFP!
          I love you sweetie and worry about you. I will try to check in next week while I am gone. You can text me if you need me and hopefully I will get it.
          Safe travels to Scott. Where is he going, if that's ok to ask?
          Stay in touch with your psych, too.
          I am back in therapy after vacation.

Comment

Hey Mama - You are such a sweetie! :h Scott is going up to stay with his Dad while his sister is on vacation. His sister doesn't live with their Dad but lives nearby. So, they need to have somebody there in case of emergency. The last time that my FIL fell, he fell on his arms so he couldn't reach his Lifeline button. Actually, hubby was dragging his feet about going until I lost it and told him that I would give anything to spend some time with my Dad. :upset: I think that made him stop & think. His Dad is an alcoholic so I know that part is going to be hard. But, it is his Dad. He needs to do this.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

ok...jumping into shower and then OUT OF HERE
              Love you all to bits
              Zip lines and white water rapids, hammocks and good books...here I come

Comment

and a week with Mom.....that part may be interesting!
                CALL ME IF YOU NEED ME NORA

and I am proud of Scott...will Casey be around if you need him??? You could always K9 and she could get a jail escapee to speed up there
                Seriously, peace and love and no drama while I am gone Ok??I will worry

Comment

Have a lovely time Mama - check in if you can!
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

happy monday everbody,ugh im trying to think positive but i truly hate mondays! my weekend was so relaxing and calm,now i gotta go deal with sweaty,dirty,asshole people who want a cheap haircut! omg,im sorry i started off with that rant,i just needed to vent,ill take deep breathes and TRY to refocus my negativity into positive,wish me luck with that haha,i hope everyone had a good weekend and has a good day today,ill see ya guys later
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all

been a very interesting weekend . hubs is being a butthole. being nice to everyone but me making snide comments about my AL problem. Trying hard to hold my head up high and do have other support people (that you God). Not drinking, not even thinking about it, just hurting.

Sorry for the sob story but I know you guys care and are here for times like these.

We have not been to marriage counseling in over 2 weeks because he could not get off work. We have stopped doing the excercises the counselor suggested, I have began mine again, please pray for us we have 21 years invested in this.

Thanks for listening or reading
                      JDG
                      Making the quit stick! since 02/27/2016:victorious:

Comment

Quit smoking update = 3 days, 40 minutes But who's counting?

Mama - have a GREAT vacation!!! My eyes are blurry and I thought you wrote "hemerrhoids and good books". LOL

Nora, GHE, Pauly, FT, JDG and everyone else...have a great day...I'll be back later when I've woken up and can see correctly. LOL

Love,
                        K9
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

JDG - I'm so sorry. :l:l Marriage isn't easy sometimes. That's for sure.

Pauly - Hope that you don't get any stinky, jerks today.

Hugs to everyone. I'll be back tonight. Just wanted to say good morning. :wavin:
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

K9 - way to go!!!!!!!!!:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

paulywogg;1517968 wrote: happy monday everbody,ugh im trying to think positive but i truly hate mondays! my weekend was so relaxing and calm,now i gotta go deal with sweaty,dirty,asshole people who want a cheap haircut! omg,im sorry i started off with that rant,i just needed to vent,ill take deep breathes and TRY to refocus my negativity into positive,wish me luck with that haha,i hope everyone had a good weekend and has a good day today,ill see ya guys later
                              Charge 'me up the ying yang, Pauly!

You are so worth it! :l
                              :h
                              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Hello everyone,

Pauly, your post rang true with my Monday. Sometimes it's so difficult to deal with people, I don't know if it's technology or what but everyone expects everything now, no one wants to wait, Christ - last time I checked no one has a magic wand to just make it happen. I hope the a-holes weren't quite as dirty today!

Nora, you have a good solid plan, you will make it happen okay.

Mama, all of the things you mentioned have FUN written all over them, have a terrific time in the great outdoors.

Hey JDG, sounds like your doing everything you can do to improve the relationship. Prayers your way for sure.
                                2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X