Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - June 2013

Just checking in everyone,

JDG, I didn't read back but what's going on with your license? You voluntarily reported a problem and now the board is on you? Licensure is at risk? Sending nothing but positives your way for the hearing, it sounds like total BS and praying you don't get the raw end.

Nora, hope your son gets better soon. You have to be careful where you eat in other parts of the world that's for sure, the standards and quality aren't the same. Hope your four legged friend gets better too.

Things are getting better here in my little world, pressure is easing and looking forward to a few fun things and slowing down a bit to enjoy the Summer.

Have a good rest of the day everyone.
    2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Hi all
      Still feeling really sick. I went to the Dr yesterday and she can?t work out how much is virus and how much is Zoloft SE?s, so I?ve gone back to a half dose for a while to see what happens. I feel like I?ve got a head cold, sinusitis, asthma and a really bad gastric bug all at once.

Kradle I?m sorry you?re struggling too. Hang in there. :l

K9 I don?t know what Mama?s zip line story is, but your comment gave me a laugh. How?s the smoke free zone going?

Nora I hope your son is ok. There?s nothing worse than a stomach bug when you?re travelling, but I?m sure he?ll be fine. Kids that age are pretty resilient. I hope your little pooch is OK too.

Pauly ? when do you have your latest coffee for the day? If you need it to get through the day can you stop drinking it a bit earlier? That may help with your sleep.
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Ok - K9......check in!!!! Details please and are you ok???????:h:h

Glass - I wonder if it is ALL related to the Zoloft? This has been hanging on so long. I'm thinking about you. :l

Allswell - so glad to see you. I'm so glad that things are getting better in your world. :l

Sounds like my son is feeling some better. The last text I had was that he was going to try food. That's a good sign.

I'll be back in a little bit. Got to take care of some chores. Boy - I'm spoiled, since hubby has not been able to work, he takes care of so much for me. Reality hits this week. :H
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I broke my foot!!! My girl is coming home to take care of her old mom. It happened this morning in the break room....isn't that appropriate? Lol

The good thing is that it's workers comp! I'll be around later....gotta hop to the bathroom now. Lol
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that K9 - what exactly have you broken and what's the prognosis?
            :h

Comment

NOra glad to hear your son is getting better.

K-9 sorry about the foot broke mine 2 years ago in a drunken stupor a 1in 60k break (lis franc break)
              hope you feel better soon. Surgery or just cast?

Allswell glad to see you are better too

Glass Zoloft made me sick for the first few weeks too. Hope it gets better

going to try and get some sleep got meeting with board tomorrow.

have a good night everyone.
              Making the quit stick! since 02/27/2016:victorious:

Comment

K9Lover;1518982 wrote: I broke my foot!!! My girl is coming home to take care of her old mom. It happened this morning in the break room....isn't that appropriate? Lol

The good thing is that it's workers comp! I'll be around later....gotta hop to the bathroom now. Lol
                ...and I thought it was the dog! Vomit that is...:H

Okay, K9. Which one of your delightful colleagues did you give the boot to?

Not that I'm certain they didn't deserve it.! I'm sorry you're laid up but at least you get your munchkin back early....maybe you can unclench the ovaries a bit and pretend! No More Ciggies for this mommy!
                Sleep tight.

:l
                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

so yesterday started off shit! i was leaving for work and i noticed ashes on the arm of my couch,i dusted it off and there was a cigarette burn in my new couch! omg,i tore hubs a new one hes not even supposed to be smoking in the house,burning up my shit i havent been that mad in a looooong time,but as the day wore on i felt bad fighting with him,so all is forgiven,i have to keep my home life as peaceful as i can,hopefully todays a better day,you guys have a good one
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning,
                    Still loving the care on these posts, you guys are awesome.
                    Latest rumor is the axe is falling for 10% of my company fellow employees tomorrow and of course everyone is smiling as they prepare to stick that knife in someones back, Arggggg I can't stand crap like that....
                    BUT I will not fold and allow uncle Al or his friend Nick to come for a visit, they are no better than the fellow co workers and will stab me in the back if they could.
                    SO on a happier note, I am going to have a great day today regardless and work on my restoration project (79 Corvette) and some other pleasant stuff.
                    Hope you all have a great day.
                    FT
                    AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                    As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Hey FT, whatever happens will happen unfortunately but your decisions to keep the toxins out of your life will repay you greatly with too many positives to mention.

Pauly, sorry your new couch was burned, man I'd be pissed too. At least the house didn't burn down and hopefully someone learned a lesson.
                      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

evening all,

Been a long day just got home. Good news can go back to work.
                        Talk more in am
                        JDG
                        Making the quit stick! since 02/27/2016:victorious:

Comment

Oh my goodness~

JDG - I am so very sorry for you having to go thru that. It's not right. You are upfront about having a problem.. But, if it has never affected your job, then I really don't understand why you had to go thru this. :h Have a good night's sleep. :l

FT - I'm still thinking about you. You hang in there. :h

Pauly - WOW! I would have been furious. :soapbox2:

I have been on the go since I got home from work. So many things to do since I got home. So, I'll connect with everyone tomorrow. Love & hugs.....
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks guys,
                            I will be pro active and let what ever happens happen as it is not within my control, BUT not giving in to uncle AL and his friend NICK are within my control and they will not be allowed in.
                            Thanks again
                            FT
                            AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                            As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Pauly you must be an absolute saint, forgiving your hubby so quickly. No wonder you got mad!!

JDG - I'm glad your meeting had a positive outcome!

FT - good luck with work and well done on being so strong.

Comment

woo-hoo its friday!!!!!! how is everybody today?are you feeling better glass?ugh some really strong drinking thoughts the past two days had to play the tape through,its the worst between 2 and 6 pm,i swear water is my lifesaver and diet pepsi,ft you are doing so good not letting al and nick in,keep it up! how are you doing nora?allswell,jdgirl,juja,k9,mama,kradle everybody else,lets have a great weekend
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X