Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - June 2013

Hi Everyone!

Ok...I am done sulking and have decided to make the best of the situation I am in (that's all I can do right?). I went home for lunch yesterday and never came back. I needed the afternoon to get myself together. But to be honest, I WAS having some serious stomach issues so it's not like I lied when I said I was sick. Note to self: DO NOT eat at a Chinese Buffet ever again! :H

I am a bit behind on this thread so I need to catch up...but I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and I'll be back later!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi hang,
      Thanks again for the support.
      K9 sorry about the job, keep your head high.
      Juja, Mama, GHE, Kradle and Pauly my thoughts are with you.
      I am still surviving here working with these smokers and drinkers, deep breaths and reading this site as well as being a party pooper. Using my time now to go to the gym and using that to keep my head clear.
      Hope you have a great day,
      FT
      AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
      As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

OK....IT IS OFFICIALLY TIME FOR EVERYONE TO CHEER UP.....MAMA SAYS SO!!
        on that note, back to work
        glad you went home K9. The other night when I pouted under the covers, it really helped and I came in with a new attitude
        Nora...where are you? I am already on my way to kick some ass for K9 and I can find you :-)
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Home from the hospital, and all is well. Modern medicine has given my father a miraculous recovery in less than 24 hours. I will take him home Friday, and will proceed to hear him complain about co-pays in the next several weeks. I will leave when he does.

I'm meeting a plumber at my father's house tomorrow, unbeknownst to him. He hasn't had a kitchen faucet since sometime last week because he's too cheap to pay anyone to fix it for him, but he can no longer fix things himself. He'll get very nasty about it, even though I will pay for the job. I'll walk away again.

Remind me of this, okay?
          "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

ok Juja

Comment

I am home and tired. Dinner in the oven. Peace Out! Love you guys

Comment

Good grief Mama, you put me to shame with your "dinner is in the oven" every night! Lord woman, HOW do you do it? My daughter has been dining on Mac N Cheese and corn dogs lately!

So this lady that owns a photography studio was in earlier and right before she left, she gave me her business card and said she would "love" to photograph me for free for her gallery. She told me to give her a call so we could set it up. I plan to look up her website tonight, and if it requires a credit card number to get in to...NO THANKS! LOL

Off to the gym is 30 minutes...hope y'all have a great night!
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Well I'm a slightly lighter shade of green today.

Pauly it's mainly nausea but also feeling really spacey and dizzy.

The nausea isn't as bad today, but I woke up with a really sore throat and cough, so that may have been why I was feeling so sick last night. I'm seeing the Dr tomorrow so will hang in until then.

Juja it sounds like you have a tough road ahead with your Dad. Wish I could do more but this is all I have: :l:l

Mama I second what K9 said - I don't know where you get your energy from!
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

well I am pooped now, so not sure about the energy! B12 , Iron and vitamin D for my anemia help, plus I drink way to much caffeine!
                    I just have a family to take care of and I enjoy making them happy. Beats drunk Mommy every night!

Comment

Glass, maybe you have a bug, and it's not the Zoloft. Go to askapatient.com, and click on ratings to see what others say about it. Maybe your symptoms are mentioned. It's an excellent website.

Mama, your family doesn't realize how lucky they are to have you, regardless of your addiction. Please don't spoil your boys, though, because that only makes it worse on their future wives. I'm serious.

K9, you're obviously photogenic, and the photographer notice that.

I'm so pissed at dh now I can hardly type. He knows it, too. He whistles when he knows he's in the crapper.
                      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Mama if you need someone else to look after you can adopt me! I'd love to come and be spoiled for a while. Your family is very lucky.

Juja - yes, I think it is some sort of virus, and what started out as SE's from the Zoloft just got worse when the bug hit last night. Thanks for that website - I haven't seen it before and it looks really good.
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hey guys. I don't C Nora around. Is she OK?
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I'll text her today.....she always responds...

Comment

Morning--yawn.
                              I hope Nora's just busy....
                              Off to make rounds with the elderly, then clean rotten food out my father's refrigerator, do dishes, etc. May be overwhelmed by what I see needs doing there, and end up screaming, and running out the door.
                              Glass, how are you today? Feeling any better?
                              Love to everyone.

Comment

cleaning is good for the soul Juja
                                hope your Dad doesn't sit there and bitch....
                                I will text Nora later
                                Glass...health update please?

Comment

Working...
                                X