ChillerMiller's Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChillerMiller's Journey

Good for you , the law of attraction is good...
    I used aa 12steps which help changed the way i was thinking and it did wrk.
    Keep at it and it will work . I got lazy and i feel it in side me. Resentments coming to the surface ii knw this not good at all for me. So i also need to put a lot of action.into changing the way am thinking.
    Have to be careful of H.A..L.T.

Keep up the good work.

Catch22
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

ChillerMiller's Journey

I wish I knew how to undo all my craziness but all you can do is forgive yourself and keep moving forward! I hurt my best friend recently! I got drunk, we all were and I made out with her husband!!! We haven't spoken since and it kills me! She was like my sister! But I can't handle the guilt or it makes me want to drink so I just need to forgive myself!

Comment

ChillerMiller's Journey

Hi CM!

I am glad your post wasn't referring to suicidal thoughts...whew! So how was your evening AF? Sounds like you kept busy reading and learning...way to go! Keep up the good work, it will get easier, I promise!

Slinky - You can't beat yourself up for things that have already happened. You should live up to your mistake and apologize though. The husband is just as guilty, not just YOU. Not that you asked for my opinion or anything :H Hang in there!
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ChillerMiller's Journey

Still going strong

Hi guys and girls.

I have been a bit quiet, but i am still going strong.

Just wanted you all to know that i haven't hit the wall stage yet, and this Sunday will be a week sober.
          The mindset of an addict is trenchant in its very nature

Comment

Working...
          X