I am at the hospital...

you probably overdid it on your birthday
    this is serious Bri...you are way too young to be having these issues
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Bri,

Thank you for letting us know you are somewhat okay.

Keep us posted on what happens next.

Stay safe.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Letting knw am thinking of you. :l

Take good care of urself x

catch22 x
        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Oh Bri :l
          I'm so sorry you're going through this! Yes, I would say this is the turning point for you. Our dear friend Nelz woke up one day in the hospital, and has been sober ever since. I hope you take this seriously and know that alcohol CAN kill you. We don't want to lose you, we love you! Please, please take care of yourself!
          Love,
          K9
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Best wishes Bri, you can do this.
            FT
            AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
            As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Good Morning Bri, :l I am so sorry you have to endure this but I think this is the light at the end of your tunnel.
              When you feel up to it why don't you read back through some of your posts.
              Remember that this is YOUR journey and sometimes we need to be reminded where we were so we can get to where we want to be...

Trite but true, :l

Love you, honey :h
              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

I am at the hospital...

K9Lover;1515833 wrote: Oh Bri :l
                I'm so sorry you're going through this! Yes, I would say this is the turning point for you. Our dear friend Nelz woke up one day in the hospital, and has been sober ever since. I hope you take this seriously and know that alcohol CAN kill you. We don't want to lose you, we love you! Please, please take care of yourself!
                Love,
                K9
                Yes Ma'am, vowed to never go back, Bri, you can do the same. Harness that feeling you have/had while in the hospital. Use it when urges hit, it can be very powerful.

Get better my friend, stay strong
                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Oh Bri, I am so sorry this has happened. Get yourself all checked out, then start your sober journey. This is the wake up call. I wish you welll and send healing, hopeful and loving thoughts and prayers your way.

Love Waggy
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Hope you feel better soon
                    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Praying for you.
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Hi Bri!
                        Please check in and let us know how you're doing.
                        Love,
                        K9

Comment

I am at the hospital...

hi bri, consider yourself lucky. this is your wake up call...I hit my bottom in an emergency room, when I had to tell my family and the dr and nurses that I was actually going through withdrawals and not just sick...sometimes it takes a slap on the face (figuratively, of course) to wake us alcoholics up. this is a serious issue with deadly consequences, and we are all here to support you through it! we know how you feel, hon.

peace
                          10-06-2012

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Thanks everyone for the comforting and encouraging words.
                            Despite being at the hospital, the doctor had told me my bloodwork came back fine and so did the ultrasound despite a slightly enlarged liver (alcohol consumption) and told me to "cut down". I know what the ultimate answer to my problem is, and that is to QUIT.
                            It isn't helping my relationships...with my family, boyfriend, my puppy or with myself.
                            It isn't helping me financially.
                            It isn't helping me with studying because I am perpetually drunk and can't concentrate and it isn't helping with work as I am always so sluggish and dopey after a night of drinking.
                            All these bad things happening and yet sometimes we still can't put that damn bottle down.
                            I am going to work on myself this week. Wish me luck. It is going to be hard. Weekends are always the hardest. But other then that, I am doing fine and am glad you were and are all there for me. xo

Bri.

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Bri -
                              I am glad you are doing physically better. I know weekends are hard, but really they're just like any other day, except you have lots of time to ENJOY...not recover from a hangover.
                              It's good to hear that you are going to work on yourself this week, you really should take GOOD care of yourself, mentally and physically. Please keep us updated on how you are doing!
                              Love,
                              K9

Comment

I am at the hospital...

Working from home, I find weekends easier. I can leave the house and go somewhere whenever I need to. I'm chained to the house during the week.

Good luck, Bri. You can totally rock sober. Healthy is soooo much better than sick.
                                Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X