Army Thread, Wednesday 5th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes in the garden some place, i just came in and trashed my room, if he was in the house my dog woulda found him
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Nighty Night

Comment

Xpost Mrs A yes I would have been the same. I would want to drink more also as I never know where to stop when I drink so i'm glad to be sober and wake up with without being hungover.

Comment

is that night to all or have i missed someone still up?

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

I'm here Inchy if you want to chat.
            Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

haha, actually i'm just headig off siren, wanted to see if i was the last man standing again xD

Comment

Working...
              X