Quick update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update

16 days AF now. No drugs to help, just determination. Some days were real easy, others, like the weekend, were hour to hour. I just need to keep going day by day.

Quick update

Great start to your new life. Yippee.
    Enough is enough

Comment

Quick update

First two weeks are the hardest. Good job!
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Quick update

you're out of the woods Theo...now the hard part (for me anyway) is when I feel good I think I'm "cured" and waltz back in the mess!
        A big Bravo to you!....stay strong and don't let your guard down. A lot of people would just love to be where you are at right this very moment. Cherish it.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Quick update

Theo,
          you are doing a fantastic job. We all can appreciate how much hard work it takes to get that many days AF. Congrats and keep on going, like the energizer bunny.
          Hugs and love
          Lori
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Quick update

Theo
            That is great you should be so proud of yourself. 16 days AF is amazing.

CONGRATS!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Quick update

Great job Theo! Keep going strong and don't let your guard down!
              Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Quick update

Thanks folks. It's weird, in some ways it feels like such a short time. One guy from another forum that has really been suportive has been sober for 17 years!!!!, and he's still going to meetings. I can't even imagine 17 weeks, but I hope to get there.

Theo (AKA Joe)

Comment

Quick update

Great job Theo! Baby steps & a little determination.
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X