Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Panic Attacks this morning :-)

Getting Honest....
    I realise the smoke am smoking (hit) is giving me panic attacks and withdrawals it the opposite to Alcohol. Being good so far the thing is if i have one, from a big gap i get greedy and i end up with withdrawals.
    Anyway it feels good not to have any today,,, day 1 for me

catch22 x
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

cool beans catch...I feel so much better when I am totally sober...makes everything easier to handle.

peace!
    10-06-2012

Comment

bettygirl :l yes even thought am not drinking, but it still the same thing, it a different craving.

Peace & one :l
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
      X