Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 7th June

Gooooooooooooooood morning, Army

So what's for brekkie, d'Arsey? My offer of leftover curry was generally rejected yesterday :upset:

So, folksies? What's on the agenda for the weekend? We're still in exam mode, so not much family time planned. Mrs. T mentioned a wee shopping trip that she might undertake. I think I'll give that a pass, especially since we're expecting a cold front to come sweeping in this evening. As long as she buys me some whole spices again - supplies are running low.

Anyhoo... have a lekker Friday, all!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Mornin' Tipps:l
    are you in work ......?
    I am ..... but no moaning from me today.
    Anyhoo - with winter coming it'll be nice for you to snuggle down....
    Batten down the hatches eh ?

I like seasons
    Off to gym - have a great Friday ...

Comment

Howdy Satz and Tippers, I'm back to work again today, just today then off till Weds, ha ha love my new job, I am never there, lol
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Satzy & Pinkeroo

Yep, Satzy: working a full 5 days this week. I'll be making it POETS day, though. Outta here by 3.30.

LOL Pinky. I think I'd like that too!
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tippers: its great the pay is so much better than me old job that I don't need to work loads of extra jobs, however i do have a nother research assittant job as its good for my future career, but I just write things at home for that one
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1516649 wrote: Morning Satzy & Pinkeroo

Yep, Satzy: working a full 5 days this week. I'll be making it POETS day, though. Outta here by 3.30.

LOL Pinky. I think I'd like that too!
            Good morning Pinky,Satz and Tips.

No work here just enjoying retirement:H

Off to the Lakes for a long weekend of outdoor activities. No internet except from the top of the fells.

Comment

Mrs A retirement, rub it in why don't ya , LOL
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:stomper: I wanna be retired!

Comment

Yoohoo :wavin:quick jump in ..how are yiz?been kinda busy on the other thread and the garden.... pics are on yesterdays post...so whats everyone up to?hows the McGinty twins ? you ok ?JC n ebberybuddy else? on track for 12 months now ..4th July..think the Americans rave about it for summat..off to Menorca this aft for week ..booked it when the weather was crap here ..now the sun is cracking the flags :H

whatever wherever have a great day
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I ahve just started my pension, so thinking about retirement already and im only early 30's, LOL

BRING ON RETIREMENT i SAY!
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

RunningCourage;1516655 wrote: :stomper: I wanna be retired!
                      Pinky and Mr Darcy I need you to keep working to pay the taxes that keep my pension coming in each week.
                      I did not want to retire but am forcing myself to endure the endless days of leisure:new::H:H

Comment

anon;1516659 wrote: Pinky and Mr Darcy I need you to keep working to pay the taxes that keep my pension coming in each week.
                        I did not want to retire but am forcing myself to endure the endless days of leisure:new::H:H
                        *stomps off back to bed*

Comment

*stomps back out of bed*

**hungry**

Comment

Howdy Mick, good to hear from ya enjoy ya hols , u lucky bugger
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

This retiring malarky has gone far enough those of u that are well enough to work, get back to fecking work and give us young ones a day off were knackered
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X