• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 7th June

BREAKFAST!

LIKE THE VIEW?

Comment

R.C I am starving. This morning I am going to run the last half of our Windermere marathon and see what it is like to run it without feeling knackered from running the first half

Comment

Roight orf to stretch but jist to say hallo :waving: to Tips, Dr Satz, Pinky, THE RETIRED WAN, Mickerooney, Molls - orf for a stretch.

Comment

xposts abound!!! Hiya Mick and Molly

Comment

anon;1516668 wrote: R.C I am starving. This morning I am going to run the last half of our Windermere marathon and see what it is like to run it without feeling knackered from running the first half
            Enjoy!!

Saving myself for a wee 10km race at Lock Lomond on Sun (got 2 half's coming up in July though)

Comment

good luck for ya race on Sunday Running courage: u put me to shame on Sunday I will be doing NOWT and loving it, LOL
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning all, flexi day today which is lovely. Spending it sorting out minor health issues (routine appointments) so a bit of a waste. Have a great day folks.
                AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Hello army folks.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Satzuma, Pinkles, Our Whizzy, D'arsey, Mickleodeon, Moolymoo, Spidy (or do you prefer Sylv),KTabbers

Traffic warning: JC will be careering round in a long grey estate car today. Things to look out for are parking over lines in supermarket car parks and rear end sticking out too far (the car's not mine) as I forget how long the blooming thing is.

On the other hand the populace of Costa del Tyne may be lucky and the brakes have frozen again.

That is all.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1516686 wrote:
                      That is all.
                      With you, it never is :H

Hi again and bye again, folksies - just popped in for a mid-morning peek.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1516690 wrote: With you, it never is :H

Hi again and bye again, folksies - just popped in for a mid-morning peek.
                        Shurrup you.:H
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning troops

Very grateful to have running water back Will never take it for granted again. Brushing of one's teeth n washin of hands is not the same without:no: Couldn't flush the loo :egad: or put me uniforms in the wash. Poor plants in pots neglected too. Ah well, blessed to have it back now so wash is on and headin to Tesco to buy biggest bottles available just in case same happens again tonight!

Hope ye all have a loverly day whatever ye may be at xx

Comment

Morning all! Today my little one graduates from Kindergarten! I can't believe how time flies. She could hardley wait to get to bed last night so she coudl wake up for her "big BIG day!".

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Love Waggy
                            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hi all ..just waiting around now ..Julie just said ..do you want to go to the airport early...eh no but thanks for the offer!!!Terminal 2 at Manchesta doesnt exactly set me on fire..be back in a week Molls..LPC how are you?unfortunately ,I am retired too...and I hate every minute of it...wish I was back working again...locking up scrotes and listening to whining staff..instead of this painful life of doing what I want,when I want
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1516703 wrote: Hi all ..just waiting around now ..Julie just said ..do you want to go to the airport early...eh no but thanks for the offer!!!Terminal 2 at Manchesta doesnt exactly set me on fire..be back in a week Molls..LPC how are you?unfortunately ,I am retired too...and I hate every minute of it...wish I was back working again...locking up scrotes and listening to whining staff..instead of this painful life of doing what I want,when I want
                                Yeah Manchester airport is pretty bad - the lounge stinks but duty free is OK.

Morning all!
                                Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X