Army Thread Friday 7th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest for the key;1516805 wrote: (Site managers just made me a brew....................what's he after ????)
    That's easy - your body !!:H

Comment

'Ello 'ello!

Don't suppose you can consider it skiving when yer don't have a job so I'll jist poke me heid roon the door to say :hi: to the workers.

Today is "hair" day... going to dye same in a min then take it orf to the hairdressers for a tidy up. She screwed up totally the last time, went for a new short look and used those "thinning" scissors on my whole head not just the fringe. She had me turned away from the mirror and I had no idea what she was doing. It's resulted in lots of hair falling out when I brush... guess the wispy bits that are left get caught in the bristles. :upset: And I normally leave it to dry naturally. No chance of that now. Feckin fancy haircuts... not for moi I'm afraid. Can't wait for it all to grow back to normal.

OK... that was my w-h-i-n-g-e de jour! As yiz were!

Let's go see what I can bollix up with the dye this time. My bathroom has scars of previous manoeuvrings all over. I remember when my mate and I used to get plastered and dye our hair... OMG... what a feckin mess. "Drink & Dye", "Drink & Dial", "Drink & Drive"... there's a correlation somewhere there I reckonz!

Comment

Hey there Army, special waves to Zenners,

I hate having to do my hair. Hubby has complained about how short I keep it but little does he know my attitude in the a.m. would be so much worse if I had to fiddle with it.

Letting it grow down over my ears, though. I wear a pixie that used to be curved above ears. Even that little bit of growth is driving me crazy. lol

Hope all have a great day. Off to a meeting.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

satz123;1516800 wrote:
          :hello: Mr D'Arsey
          Sorry I missed you
          Catch you later
          Buy me something in the shops !:l
          Here ye go..

Comment

Yo cindi - Molls and Questy and whoever else is in Skiverville :hallo:

Comment

Cinders;1516817 wrote: Hey there Army, special waves to Zenners,

I hate having to do my hair. Hubby has complained about how short I keep it but little does he know my attitude in the a.m. would be so much worse if I had to fiddle with it.

Letting it grow down over my ears, though. I wear a pixie that used to be curved above ears. Even that little bit of growth is driving me crazy. lol

Hope all have a great day. Off to a meeting.

Love,
              Cindi
              Yooo Hoooo Cindi! :l

I know... the whole hair ordeal is a pain in the bum! That's why I liked mine as it was... didn't have to do anything with it except keep it well conditioned. I find short hair is much more upkeep than long hair and I'll be growing mine back for sure.

Enjoy your meeting...

Comment

RunningCourage;1516820 wrote: Here ye go..

Holy crap! That thing's huge!

(Bet you always wanted a female to say that to you... didn't ya?!) :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1516826 wrote: Holy crap! That thing's huge!

(Bet you always wanted a female to say that to you... didn't ya?!) :H
                  Zenny, whenever I whip out my ice cream, lassies ALWAYS say, that it's huge. And that's before i've added the whipped cream :H:H

*Arsey belts it out the door for fear of being admonished for being a dirty little scoundrel*

Comment

:wavin:
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

RunningCourage;1516829 wrote: Zenny, whenever I whip out my ice cream, lassies ALWAYS say, that it's huge. And that's before i've added the whipped cream :H:H

*Arsey belts it out the door for fear of being admonished for being a dirty little scoundrel*
                      Ahhhh Jaysus.........

:wavin: TippMeister!

Comment

Benjy... When you pop in. I got the results of that Spectracell panel emailed back just now and I'm deficient in Glutamine, Vitamin D3, Insulin, Chromium, Magnesium and Vitamin K2. WTF?! With all the bloody supplements I take?

Shite... this D3 thing is rife. Seems like everyone is deficient. I pop 2000 iu daily and I'm still deficient? And I guess the insulin deficiency explains why I wasn't loosing weight. I have to cut out ALL high glycemic foods... Buggery bollocks...

Ironic (pun intended) that my anemic arse is not deficient in IRON???

Comment

Oh hold the bus. I panicked too soon lol! I just printed the doc out. I'm only, like, a hairs breadth deficient in all of the above except the D3.

This effin' D3 thing is really cropping up around these parts. Reckon all the lassies (and maybe the lads too) need to start taking supplemental D3. I'm GOBSMACKED that my B's are OK as alcohol robs your body of them. I'm actually on the high side of most of them.

Right... now that I'm finished talking to myself... off to get my hairs cut and swallow more D3.

Comment

Can I share this here?

No? Oops, Too late.
                            Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Evening all such a lovely day its been weather wise and still warm and sunny now. Got my eyebrows waxed and tinted today and they look so much better. Zen wish I could just wash and leave my hair but its thick and frizzy so most times have to blow dry and use the straightner on it or it goes out bushy. I have a chin lenth bob andi get it thinned out too but the effect doesn't last long. I get a qualified hairdresser to call and cut and colour it at a fraction of salon prices. Its the bane of my life lol. Wish I could afford a few wigs. Was chillin in the garden before and after I went out. Hope you have a lovely trip home zen and Mick and Mario have a lovely week abroad too. Enjoy your bbq for Jilly Molls. Rc and mrs A enjoy your running and also mrs A your weekend away sounds busy and fun. Everyone else have a lovely evening.

Comment

Evening all

Just chilling after scoffing a rather large kebab and some pizza - trying to find a film to watch

Nice change from the usual Friday night routine

Sat in me pjs in complete comfortable overstuffed content ness - love it

I was invited to ladies night at a local club - nah CBA ta very much !!!
                                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                                X