Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 7th June

A good weekend to you too G-Man!

Inchy... where on earth do they go to do you think? I'm glad you're getting another one. I didn't want two cats but I'm so chuffed watching how they interact... they're much happier than they would be on their own.

Comment

Evening peeperoos, :waving:

And hello there G-man - good to see you mate. And loving the link.

Any news? On the news is news about the Queeny coming to see the news peeps in their new newsy building. How newsy.

Just back from cinema to see Star Trek... love it.

Comment

RunningCourage;1517002 wrote: Evening peeperoos, :waving:

Any news? On the news is news about the Queeny coming to see the news peeps in their new newsy building. How newsy.

That has just made me howl :H

I'll have to wait for the DVD (not the Queen, Star Trek) Along with sand,step-ladders and umbrellas I'm not keen on cinemas.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i love the new star trek movie
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Orff to watch something Elizabethan.................the 1st one.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

InChains;1517007 wrote: i love the new star trek movie
              Oooo, YAY! I need to get my dad to the cinema this weekend! He and I used to watch Star Trek together when I was a kid and we saw the first one together.
              Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

RunningCourage;1517002 wrote: Evening peeperoos, :waving:

Who'd'ya go with Arsey ?
                A hot date ?:h

Are you watching the Comedy 'Gala' on Channel 4?

That Russell Brand has come a long way since some little crappy show I used to watch him on years ago. Prolly wouldn't even pretend to know me now :H:H

Comment

satz123;1517014 wrote: Who'd'ya go with Arsey ?
                  A hot date ?:h

Are you watching the Comedy 'Gala' on Channel 4.

That Russell Brand has come a long way since some little crappy show I used to watch him on years ago. Prolly wouldn't even pretend to know me now :H
                  Yo.

Watching some Oirish bint on TV... someone by the name of Norton, Graham Norton... :H

No, not a date Doc.... don't see me having a date in whiley :no: There's a cinema at work, so perks of the job are I can see films for free So just went on me tod...

Comment

new star trek film rocks, and jut watched comedy gala and now on graham norton

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

RunningCourage;1517015 wrote: Yo.

Watching some Oirish bint on TV... someone by the name of Norton, Graham Norton... :H

No, not a date Doc.... don't see me having a date in whiley :no:
                      Don't be daft Mr D'Arsey - bet they is lined up outside that there cottage:l
                      Told yer anyhoo - DD + dowry ( was it 10 hens / 2 goats) = deal

Need to go leaba - tired. :bedtime:
                      Now surprise me with a delish brekkie in the morning right ?

Comment

Wot's Zenners cat doing on there ?

Comment

InChains;1517016 wrote: new star trek film rocks, and jut watched comedy gala and now on graham norton
                          First time we ever saw Graham Norton over here was on that episode of Fr Ted in the little caravan - feckin' hilarious !!!

Comment

satz123;1517017 wrote: Don't be daft Mr D'Arsey - bet they is lined up outside that there cottage:l
                            Told yer anyhoo - DD + dowry ( was it 10 hens / 2 goats) = deal

Need to go leaba - tired.
                            Now surprise me with a delish brekkie in the morning right ?
                            Deal done. Pics please

satz123;1517018 wrote:
                            Wot's Zenners cat doing on there ?
                            glorified 'sad' emoticon :H

Right away to tuck meself in (until Doc's DD tucks me in )

Comment

right, i have to get to bed, will hopefully be on the train home from mudhoney this time tomorrow, wish me luck ya'll, g'night

Comment

satz123;1517018 wrote: Wot's Zenners cat doing on there ?
                                Jaysus! Doesn't it look like him and all! I was wide eyed! :H

And there's you not liking cats and ye recognize one of mine... :l

Comment

Working...
                                X