Clear All

Army Thread Friday 7th June

*Tucks d'Arsey and Inchy in*
    *Puts a Breathe Right strip on Sat'z nose*

My work here is done!

*click!*

Comment

Oh my God I just had the largest dinner EVER. But it was good. My husband said it was the most he had seen me eat at one shot in years.

I eat frequently, just not a lot in any one sitting.
      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

I'm glad you had a good solid meal Siren. I hope your "talk" with him went well...

Comment

Zenstyle;1517042 wrote: I'm glad you had a good solid meal Siren. I hope your "talk" with him went well...
          No it went as predicted - he wants me to refinance our house and put the entire thing in my name so that he can get out his half of the equity we have in it. I agreed to see a lawyer to get advice for myself.

Our talks are getting easier to deal with because I'm starting to accept that he's not coming back.
          Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

That's a red flag Siren, him wanting his name off it. If the house is in both names and there is a mortgage on it in both names, you should defo see a lawyer of your own. It looks like he's wanting to walk away and strip the assets before the divorce gets filed.

Comment

Zenstyle;1517045 wrote: That's a red flag Siren, him wanting his name off it. If the house is in both names and there is a mortgage on it in both names, you should defo see a lawyer of your own. It looks like he's wanting to walk away and strip the assets before the divorce gets filed.
              He wants to buy a house and can't get a loan because he has no down payment. Thats why he needs his name off it and he needs the equity.

I won't sign anything. I only agreed to get a lawyer and get advice and he was happy with that. I don't want to imply that he's a bad guy.

Comment

Ahhh... I understand. Well, he has his problems and they are not yours... he can maybe get an apartment? Just talk to a lawyer my dear. XXX Nothing to do about him being a bad guy... you just need to protect yourself...

Comment

Zenstyle;1517050 wrote: Ahhh... I understand. Well, he has his problems and they are not yours... he can maybe get an apartment? Just talk to a lawyer my dear. XXX Nothing to do about him being a bad guy... you just need to protect yourself...
                  Oh, he moved out already - he's renting a house. He just found one he wants to buy and is worried he'll lose it.

:new:

Thanks Ma'am!

Comment

I'm saying no more after this... but be careful in case he is creating an artificial crisis to sway things in his direction. I am TOTALLY shutting up now! Just looking after your interests... as best one can on the interwebz! XXX

Comment

It's the latent lawyer in me... I'm destined to protect. :h

And I'm glad you had a damn good nosh and it's a shame you didn't get Yorkshire Puds!

Orf to watch some crappy movie now... XXX

Comment

I'm watching Identity Thief unrated and LOVING it!!

Comment

Is that on a channel or you renting it?

Comment

Xfinity On Demand - $4.99

Comment

OK babe... we are putting it on! I'll give you my take on it on the morrow! Two cats and two humans stacked up to watch...

Comment

I hope you like it - I have a very strange sense of humor.

Comment

Working...
                                X