It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Did I hear 'chocolate'?

Bed can wait :H

Actually...

Dear Doc Satz,

A HUGE thank you for your Russian Choc that arrived today. (And that Tayto bar is just WEIRD).

Will scoff with pleasure

Big hugs

Mr Fitzwilliam D'Arsey

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

:l to oor Spidey

(special day tomorrow for you methinks Spidey )

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Go on tell me. I'll not let on, promise.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

spiderwoman;1517316 wrote: Sorry I've not been joining in much this last week or so, managed to stay away from AL but its been a rough time as yesterday would have been my husband's 60th birthday so felt a bit low.
            That must have been a tough week sylv. Well done for staying away from the AL

JackieClaire;1517322 wrote:
            Go on tell me. I'll not let on, promise.
            I believe sylv will be 6 months AF tomorrow! :goodjob:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Evening all another glorious sunny day here. did a bit of housework this morning and sat in the sun for a bit. Had a nana nap before dinner as the sun made me drowsy then sat out for another while. No bbq here don't own but may get one if there is any mid summer bargains going and maybe some garden tables and chairs if I have the funds. Well done on ur af time Reccie and gud to hear the slip won't stop your progress do what works for you keep up your progress and counciling odat tomorrow is a new day never mind the no its the af time you rack up. Ahh sorry you're a bit down spidy anniversary of loved ones arte tough but well done on not drinking over it. I'm doing ok no strong cravings or desire to drink but just a bit of a longing in the hot weather looking at people sitting outside bars/restarants with cold beers and chilled wine but then I think back to my last bad hangover and the what will happen I slip while taking ab and it doesn't last. Well done to Inchy also and all of you with a lot of af time clocked up. Oh I had some Aldi dark chocolate after dinner and a chunky kit kat after lunch. Its the weekend af and I need a sweet treat.:H:choc: Well done jc on goin out for the new kettle i'd be lost with out mine which is old but working. anyways watching the end of Britain's got talent and will head to bed shortly.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Britain's got Talent eh?
                won by a gang from Hungary -have to love it!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Hi Satz still here but getting tired so got to hit the leaba soon. Wasn't to impressed wit BGt this year but there wasn't much on. Watching hoarders now on sky home and health jeez how some people live in such dirt and squalor is beyond me. But yet that's another addiction that hits some folks. Anyways nite catch yis on the morrow.:bedtime:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Firefox;1517338 wrote: Hi Satz still here but getting tired so got to hit the leaba soon. Wasn't to impressed wit BGt this year but there wasn't much on. Watching hoarders now on sky home and health jeez how some people live in such dirt and squalor is beyond me. But yet that's another addiction that hits some folks. Anyways nite catch yis on the morrow.:bedtime:
                    nighters Foxy Loxey :l

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Thank you JC, Reccie, RC and Firefox, am feeling much better today. Watching Pr
                      etty Woman and eating chofcolate in bed now, life could be much worse.

Love a new kitchen toy myself JC

Almost forgot to add satz - hate posting on tablettabletk
                      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

G'night army folks, assuming everyone is tucked up on bed.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                        X