• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dnt want 2post no more,

Finding it too hard and painful. Partner gone out to do
    some begging to see if he can get money. Am goner get some
    sleep feeling exhausted . It all gettin too much life 4me. I have hurt
    My family & am sorry the pain i put them through.
    When things get better i will up date u all x
    But Thank you for ur support kind words while am
    going through this difficult time u all been a gr8 help.

Catch22 :l
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Dnt want 2post no more,

catch22;1517172 wrote: Finding it too hard and painful. Partner gone out to do
    some begging to see if he can get money. Am goner get some
    sleep feeling exhausted . It all gettin too much life 4me. I have hurt
    My family & am sorry the pain i put them through.
    When things get better i will up date u all x
    But Thank you for ur support kind words while am
    going through this difficult time u all been a gr8 help.

Catch22 :l
    Hi Catch,

We are still here walking alongside you, as best we can. I hope you stay around here and come back when you have had some rest.
    You are an amazing person, and you have so much more living ahead of you. Just remember, things never stay the same.

G. :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Dnt want 2post no more,

Hi Catch, sorry things are a rough for you at the moment. Just remember we are here for you whenever you want. :l:l

Comment

Dnt want 2post no more,

Catch,

I will add you to my prayers this morning.

As G said, things never stay the same. Just keep doing the next right thing and life will get better.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Dnt want 2post no more,

You have all the support here sweet Catch. :l
          Don't let Holden Caulfield drag you down. :h

Stay close even if you don't post.
          :l
          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Dnt want 2post no more,

Catch22, usually when you want to leave help we need it the most,all the best to you,maybe once you sleep you will think clearly.please don't give up on yourself,life does get better ,when it looks dark and gloomy the sun has to come out,so hold your head up you can see clearly soon.hope you see you are better off with help. Have a good rest now,and a better weekend,we all make our own destiny.!!!

Comment

Dnt want 2post no more,

Please take care catch, stay in touch so we can be here for you. It so sad you are going through a bad period but please stick close :l:l

Comment

Dnt want 2post no more,

Catch do keep in touch hun I've bin tru tough times as well and still am wit bills and getting reminders and in danger of getting my pone and internet disconnected but just doin the best I can and if the worst comes to it I will have to use the library for internet as I don't have it on my pone. Anyway enough of me you have ur own worries. Things will get better tho it seems hard now. Do keep in touch and I will add you in my prayers.:l

Comment

Dnt want 2post no more,

I, too, will pray for you Catch. Stay close, ok? If I had extra money I would send it to you
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Dnt want 2post no more,

you might do well to stay a while sweetie. these are the times you need support the most. you don't have to post, just keep reading and learning.

lots of love to you
                    10-06-2012

Comment

Dnt want 2post no more,

All the best Catch,we are here for you.
                      FT
                      AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                      As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Dnt want 2post no more,

Catch, I hope you are doing OK. AL may not be involved, but are you indulging in any other substances? I am not judging you at all...just trying to figure out where you are coming from. Please keep in touch! We are all here for you! :h
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Dnt want 2post no more,

Checking in with you Ms. Catch. :h

I know life looks pretty small and awful right now. Not going to give you the over the rainbow speech because I know you know that life is huge and you have already found one of the biggest support ponds on the planet. :l

Will check in later. Stay close. No need to post. :l
                          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                          X