X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 9th June

Good morning army

Good morning Reccie :hallo: and everyone else lounging in their jammies in Snooozleville.

Here's a thing (not very interesting thing, but a thing all the same) ... I had 8 hours sleep last night. I NEVER have 8 hours sleep. 5 and a half somtimes, often 6 or 6 and a half, sometimes 7.... but NEVER 8. In fact the last few nights I've slept a wee bit more...

Must be old age settling into these bones here :H

OK here' s to day's Sunday brekkie:

Comment

Morning arsey

Dead envious of you getting 8 hours sleep! I turned in at 2am and was up at 5 :upset:

My main objective for today is to plan a short hiking trip for later this month. Nothing too ambitious and somewhere quiet and off the beaten track, hopefully.

Comment

arsey, it sound slike sober living helped with the sleeping.

Morning reccie
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Mornin' troops :waving:
          Arsey haven't slept for 8 hours since I was 3

Comment

morning satz, i have just won a tenner on the lottery, mint x
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning guys.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

morning tabbers hows tricks?
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Gooooooood morning, Army

Some sunshine today! :woot: There's a joke that's popular in winter. What follows two days of rain in Cape Town? Answer: Monday.

Have a lekker day!
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning army just quick hi here getting for church. :goodjob: RC can't make the last time I had 8 hrs straight sleep being sober well drunk? possible:H. Thanks for brekkie looks yum. Nice one Reccie planning a trip when the funds are better i'll do the same for later in summer. Hi to Pinky and tabbers have a lovely sunday and all still in snoozville. Laters.:cupajoe::cupajoe::wavin:

Comment

OOps not fully awake yet more caffeine missed Satz and Tipps hi and bye.

Comment

Hewwo! Checking in from the the "borrowed" notebook. Man, this thing is weird... Hopefully it will see me through the Scotland visit. It has a touch screen... gah! I'm discombobulated.

Went shopping yesterday... got some cold weather gear at bargain prices thank gawd... I was really worried about keeping warm. Don't think any of it will survive a wash so best not spill nowt on it. Cheapo Garments R Us!

OK... my first official post from the ***notebook***............ roll of drums...

Comment

Well suck me dry & call me dusty, i am back. I have missed being here, and really look forward to being here more often!!:-)

Comment

Good morning Reccybear, D'arsey, Pinkles, Satzuma, Tabbers, Tipperoooo, Foxyloxy, Zennifer

Made a fatal error this morning woke up at 5.30am full of beans thinking I'd gerrup but decided to go back to sleep. 4 hours later I'm lewking for those beans I had.

Zens, me darling, think the weather might surprise you. As long as you've got a nice cardi you'll be grand. Preferably a floor length Aran one with a hood.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh my goodness me. Corrie, me lovely.:l
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X