Army Thread Sunday 9th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InChains;1517724 wrote: weekends been great molly, found myself right at the barrier for the whole of the show last night, just 2 days and i'm off again

and google maps can be deceptive, my postcode makes it thinks i live somewhere completely different than i do, the driving directions take you to the other end of the street
    Glad it was a good weekend Inchy!

Other thing about googly maps is that the maps are quite old. I use them a lot for measuring running distances and housing estates built 3 or 4 or more years ago are just worky sites.

Comment

RunningCourage;1517722 wrote: :H SO what does GPS stand for?! Go Park Somewhere-else?!
      Close!

Global Positioning System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Back from a full on weekendof hiking hills, totally exhausted. Need bed and food
        No time to read back but thought of you all today as everyone was telling me how they would love to be af like me!

At the end of the day offered me wine.:H

Knackered.com signing off

Comment

anon;1517733 wrote: Back from a full on weekendof hiking hills, totally exhausted. Need bed and food
          No time to read back but thought of you all today as everyone was telling me how they would love to be af like me!

At the end of the day offered me wine.:H

Knackered.com signing off
          Good to see ya whizzy :hallo: Go eat, sleep and we'll all be wanting to catch up with you tomorrow

Comment

'Fraid to say Iain Banks has just died :no:

Comment

Thanks for welcome home
              So sad re Ian Banks--Just read Wasp factory

BED calls

Comment

Working...
              X