X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday, 10th June

Welcome to the new week troopers :waving:

Morning RC and all to come. Happy Monday. According to forecast here this is the last sunny day before it breaks. Sun showers and cooler weather forecast tomorrow onwards so lets hope this little spell wasn't our summer. :cupajoe::rays:

Comment

Good morning D'Arsey, Foxy and all who follow

Throw us some of that energy please MrD'Arsey?

Foxy that sounds bout right- weather to change for my days off!
      Heading in for 'nother long day:upset:

Happy Monday folks :hallo:

Comment

Morning Sweetpea ahh hopefully you will get some nice weather while ur off work. Have a good day. Oh need some energy too. Still in bed and just had coffee.

Comment

Roight Foyx n Piddlepants, here's some of Spidey's baking from yesterday for breakfast (hope she doesn't mind us using it!)

And some of my special gooey energy boost bars for those of you who need a wee extra get-up-and-go.

Comment

Lovely selection of bread and buns there thanks rc. Perfect with some nice jams or fruit.:goodjob:

Comment

morning gang
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Army from a very achey Mrs A.

3 days mountain walking has taken its revenge on my muscles and joints. :new:

Comment

Good morning, Army

Fly-by visit - late start to the day.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

morning tippers and MRS A.......... how come u achy? been running a race?
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

does anyone speak to oney anymore?
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Runners, Foxyloxy, Sweetypea, Pinkles, Our Whizzy, Tipperoooo,

Speak to Oney now and again, she's very active over on FB.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1517880 wrote: morning tippers and MRS A.......... how come u achy? been running a race?
                          Mountain walking, with some hardcore friends.

Hi Pinky,Tips and Jackster

Comment

morning all - yes the weather is due to turn, so spare a thought for me and the wife, camping wednesday afternoon to monday morning and spending the better part of that time outside I'll be nabbing one of those boost bars rc, took me an hour to get out of bed today, insomnia returned with vengeance a few night ago. No work today, hospital and then in search of another guinea pig to keep the one i have company whilst i'm away xD
                            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

JackieClaire;1517888 wrote: Good morning Runners, Foxyloxy, Sweetypea, Pinkles, Our Whizzy, Tipperoooo,

Speak to Oney now and again, she's very active over on FB.
                              oh good, she well?
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X