Army Thread Monday, 10th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InChains;1517891 wrote: morning all - yes the weather is due to turn, so spare a thought for me and the wife, camping wednesday afternoon to monday morning and spending the better part of that time outside I'll be nabbing one of those boost bars rc, took me an hour to get out of bed today, insomnia returned with vengeance a few night ago. No work today, hospital and then in search of another guinea pig to keep the one i have company whilst i'm away xD
    Enjoy ur camping trip, heres hoping the weather is kind to ya, let us know how the hospital goes, and I will find out who has nabbed the sleep fairy, give them a crack and get it back to u , LOL
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

anon;1517890 wrote: Mountain walking, with some hardcore friends.

Hi Pinky,Tips and Jackster
      My old friends were hardcore, but not in the way of mountains, LOL......... more like that T.V programme SKINT
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Incherooo,
        Go on you know you're going to love it.

Oney's cracking by the looks of it. Busy, busy, busy with a bit more busy on top.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I haven't got any friends.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

aww J.C wheres ya pals?
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1517897 wrote: aww J.C wheres ya pals?
              Most of them are here on MWO and I loves them.:h

I've got one or two drifting about just don't see them as much as I used to in my drinking days.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

genuinely have not seen any of my friends since last june - i'm very antisocial xD

and just saw wind and rain for wednesday afternoon - all worth it for alice in chains but really was hoping for some let up in awful weather for festivals, just hope it's not as bad as last year
                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

I'm just old and once it gets past 7pm, I'm in for the night.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i think ive a bit of a cold coming on feel like shite
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

JackieClaire;1517905 wrote: I'm just old and once it gets past 7pm, I'm in for the night.
                      im getting old too, feel about 90
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Back to festivals. We did Leeds 3 times. First one as dry as a bone, second not too bad and the third mud up our knees. But the bands were fantastic.
                        I know my cousin went to Leeds one year and the toilets overflowed. Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i love me festivals, u off to a festival inchy? or just camping?
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

im off for a bit, feel like crap with this cold gonna have a wee nanna nap
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I'll nip round with the lem-sip and a box of tissues. Take care, me lovely.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all Just realized I am at 103 days! Waiting for my vitamins to kick in - seems I am getting more forgetful and stupid - maybe stress. Maybe preiminopause. Who knows. Holy cow, getting older sucks!

I was reallly not looking forward to Monday this morning, then realized that most of the office and most of the industry is at a big function that the peons like me are not invited to (and it is about 5 minutes form my house!) That means time to catch up and deal with slightly less crap than I usually have to! Then I am off Wed and Thurs for a little down time and my middle daughter's 8th grade graduation.

The little one went to bed last night kind of stuffy, so I am hoping it is just allergies and not a cold. Figures - she gets out of school and gets cooties!! Hope she wakes up feeling better!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Love Waggy
                                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                                X