Army Thread Monday, 10th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1518178 wrote: Get yer ass over here an we'll have a duet wavin session:H:H
    When are you goin on your hols? I keep askin and don't think I got back anytime to see the answer, jesus I'm out of touch with stuff over the 2 weeks -- normality will resume tamara!
    Holidays? I'm back 'n all

Comment

mollyka;1518185 wrote: Well now I guess I'll have to go to bed and worry ALL NIGHT bout yer wans Greek holiday --- no WAY did she go an come back an I didn't know she was gone ------ or did I? NO I didn't.... or did I?? I may not sleep a WINK now cos a her --- not a CHANCE she's gettin into my wavin party:H

Nighters all xxxx
      LOL you are a scream Molls.
      Going this Saturday
      Night xxx

Comment

Night all - will get here earlier tomorrow but it was the fat farm tonight (aka Slimming World). I have so far managed to shift 10lbs of lard from my more than ample backside, I thought the weight would fall off when the booze went but no such luck.

Hope you've all had a brilliant day, must hit the sack as I've a long day tomorrow (and Wednesday). Wish I could afford to pack up work but no such luck for the next 10 or more years.
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

RunningCourage;1518133 wrote: Give us an ETA and we'll get the welcome banners out - Piddlepants and co from the Giants Causeway, and the Scots contingent from Kyle of Lochalsh - and WAVE! :waving:
          Ah hah! Now I'll need to pack me reading glasses! :new:

mollyka;1518166 wrote: I've a great big green Westlife hand-thingy from their concert when Jill was 14 - she denies FLATLY she was ever there:H:H - will that do? So Zens, look towards the Mountains of Mourne and the mad Oirish woman with the green hand-thingy wavin madly ---- THAT'S ME!!!!
          I'll be looking! (But I'm sure I might catch you in the marnin/arvo afore I head orf...)

satz123;1518187 wrote:
          LOL you are a scream Molls.
          Going this Saturday
          Night xxx
          :H

Yer had her going...

Okies, all in the leaba safe and sound so... *CLICK!!!*

Comment

Working...
          X