Army thread Thursday 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello army folks, it's been a long while since I started us off. Whatever we are doing today lets make it a good one.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Good morning Tabbers and all to come

Yes: I hope everyone will have a lekker Thursday!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning ktab tipps and all to come. Woke up to heavy rain here. Got to go food shopping and getting my hair cut and coloured later. Just had coffee now what to eat for brekkie. Have a terrific Thursday.:cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning KTabbers, Tipperoooo, Foxyloxy, Mollymoo

Both eyes open and dressed.

I'm being cut and coloured this aftie as well, Foxy.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Orff to paid job.
          Bacinalongishbit.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

My god, everyone's scooting out the door. Did yis grab D'Arsey's breakfast-on-the-run-muff?

Uber healthy, tasty and filling

Have a good one folks.

Comment

Quick post.
              Good morning campers.
              Off to a funeral of a dear friends mother. I am doing a lot of the transporting of "mourners"
              So busy day ahead.
              Back later

Comment

Good morning folks

Just up and on first mug of coffee. Tink will be needin some more afore get me arse in gear to do something productive with my day.
                MrsA- sorry bout yer friend's Mam xx

Hope everyone has a good one xx

Comment

Howyiz Troopers !
                  LAST DAY IN WORK :yay:

Suspiciously quiet here in Skiverville. :k ???
                  What's going on ? :ey:

Comment

mollyka;1519137 wrote: If I woz interviewing u lot for Skivers.com yez'd all b SACKED!!!! Why is it ur last day Benjy ?
                    I's going on me feckin' holliers Molls - try to keep up :H

Comment

satz123;1519142 wrote: I's going on me feckin' holliers Molls - try to keep up :H
                      :H:H:H

Comment

satz123;1519142 wrote: I's going on me feckin' holliers Molls - try to keep up :H
                        Telt ya you got her good on that one! :H

Yoo Hoo Reccy and Mollers!

Slept like a log last night... didn't get up till after noon. :wow: Going to try get out for a walk on the beach but the weather's been crappy. Might take a turn into the town instead just so I can get frustrated by what I *can't* buy!

Comment

mollyka;1519147 wrote: You are a dozy SHAGGIN MARE!!!! Asked a week ago when u were goin - u said u'd already been - thought I was re-experiencing PAWS!!!!
                          U goin tamara?
                          I AM GOING ON S>A>T>U>R>D>A>Y @ 6am

Comment

Afternoon satzy, molly, zenny and any lurkers around

Zenstyle;1519152 wrote: Telt ya you got her good on that one! :H

Yoo Hoo Reccy and Mollers!

Slept like a log last night... didn't get up till after noon. :wow: Going to try get out for a walk on the beach but the weather's been crappy. Might take a turn into the town instead just so I can get frustrated by what I *can't* buy!
                            Glad to see you made it to the rock safe and sound zenny. I hope the weather improves for you, it's a bit crap down here too.

Just back from Oxford with a bucket load of very fresh smelling mussels from the fish market amongst other things Have to go and debeard them in a minute.

Have to give a special mention to mrs a (who, incidentally has been very busy today chauffering folks around for her friend's mum's funeral). A couple of days ago I posted on the thread that I was planning to buy a waterproof jacket and asked if she was able offer any advice on what to buy. This morning the postman turned up with a parcel from whizzy containing a nearly brand new men's waterproof jacket that fits absolutely perfectly. Isn't the army brilliant? Thank you whizzy! :l

On a separate note, I hope the funeral goes as well as possible for all concerned.

Comment

Afternoon skivers :hallo:

Satz - yer a lucky duck so ye are!! Did ye get the buke I posted?

Hey Reccieman- mussels - yummy. What are ye gonna do them in?

Just back from busy wee morning, ended-up visitin a friend n her babes, then lovely walk, then beauticians for the much needed waxin n tintin. Now gonna have some grub afore headin out to the shops.

Comment

Working...
                              X