Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Thursday 13th

satz123;1519153 wrote: I AM GOING ON S>A>T>U>R>D>A>Y @ 6am
    My flight is Sunday morning 6 am! Same place as Satz.
    Back from the funeral, I am not going to the do after as it looks like there are plenty of people there! Do not want to be around booze at the moment either:new:
    Need to RUN.

Comment

Hiya MrsA :hiya:

Are ye gonna meet-up wit the Satzy wan over there?

Comment

sweetpea29;1519161 wrote: Afternoon skivers :hallo:

Hey Reccieman- mussels - yummy. What are ye gonna do them in?

Just back from busy wee morning, ended-up visitin a friend n her babes, then lovely walk, then beauticians for the much needed waxin n tintin. Now gonna have some grub afore headin out to the shops.
        Hiya sweetie! Recipe below:

Spaghetti with mussels and tomatoes - Telegraph

Gonna use penne pasta instead of spaghetti though. Is your cold any better today?

anon;1519162 wrote:
        My flight is Sunday morning 6 am! Same place as Satz.
        Back from the funeral, I am not going to the do after as it looks like there are plenty of people there! Do not want to be around booze at the moment either:new:
        Need to RUN.
        :hallo: whizzy. Will you be meeting satzy while you're away? Enjoy your run.

Comment

:wavin: Army.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:wavin: MrT- how's your day going?

Reccie- that looks delish- enjoy xx
            Cold still here but am kinda tryin to ignore it! We shouldn't hafta suffer them this time of year!!

Dunno wots happenin outside but sounds like the crows and magpies are at war- jeez they're noisy beggers!

Comment

Hiya Peapants. Glad the work day is over - under quite a lot of pressure at the moment. But tomorrow's Friday and Monday is a public holiday.

Reccie: I'm drooling over your mussels. Very hard to get fresh ones here, and then they're very expensive. The frozen ones just don't compare.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Recluse;1519160 wrote: Afternoon satzy, molly, zenny and any lurkers around

Glad to see you made it to the rock safe and sound zenny. I hope the weather improves for you, it's a bit crap down here too.

Just back from Oxford with a bucket load of very fresh smelling mussels from the fish market amongst other things Have to go and debeard them in a minute.

Have to give a special mention to mrs a (who, incidentally has been very busy today chauffering folks around for her friend's mum's funeral). A couple of days ago I posted on the thread that I was planning to buy a waterproof jacket and asked if she was able offer any advice on what to buy. This morning the postman turned up with a parcel from whizzy containing a nearly brand new men's waterproof jacket that fits absolutely perfectly. Isn't the army brilliant? Thank you whizzy! :l

On a separate note, I hope the funeral goes as well as possible for all concerned.
                Thanks Reccie glad it fits! been out for a run and quite fancy some mussels so may pop over to West Kirby to pick some up!

Comment

Just came across an interesting article about rooibos tea. I have about 4 cups of it daily. Rooibos chai is especially good.

Rooibos tea good for your liver - study - IOL Lifestyle | IOL.co.za
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:wavin: Whizzy :l
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1519184 wrote: Just came across an interesting article about rooibos tea. I have about 4 cups of it daily. Rooibos chai is especially good.

Love it Tips, drink it all the time:goodjob:

Comment

anon;1519186 wrote: Love it Tips, drink it all the time:goodjob:
                        :goodjob: on buying South African

Have you tried buchu tea?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1519161 wrote:

Satz - yer a lucky duck so ye are!! Did ye get the buke I posted?

I did and thank you Sweetiepie :l I posted the other day that it was also opened & they didn't even bother to selloptape it just fecked it in the door like that - envelope got thrown out before I calmed down enough to think i'd go investigate GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

anon;1519162 wrote: My flight is Sunday morning 6 am! Same place as Satz.
                          YAY - we can meet up Ms A if you are up for it. If not I fully understand :l Husbands et al in tow !

Recluse;1519165 wrote:
                          Hiya sweetie! Recipe below:

Spaghetti with mussels and tomatoes - Telegraph

Gonna use penne pasta instead of spaghetti though. Is your cold any better today?

:hiya: YUM !!

Comment

sweetpea29;1519168 wrote: Cold still here but am kinda tryin to ignore it! We shouldn't hafta suffer them this time of year!!!
                            Awwh...that's a shame, especially during your time off.

anon;1519183 wrote: Thanks Reccie glad it fits! been out for a run and quite fancy some mussels so may pop over to West Kirby to pick some up!
                            Go for it!

tiptronic_ct;1519184 wrote:
                            Just came across an interesting article about rooibos tea. I have about 4 cups of it daily. Rooibos chai is especially good.

Oh...Sainsbury's sell it! What does it taste like?

Good evening BTW!

Hiya satzy. You still at work?

Comment

Hiya Satzy!

Reccie: the taste is difficult to describe. It's not like a herbal tea, in the sense that the leaves are fermented and cured in a similar manner to black tea. Yet it is kinda herby... Buy a small packet and try it. Caffeine free to boot. Very lekker on its own, with a slice of lemon and a little honey, or brewed strong with milk.
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

X-post MollyMoo.

Our dinner isalso just about ready. Bacinabit.
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X