Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Thursday 13th

tiptronic_ct;1519193 wrote: Hiya Satzy!

Reccie: the taste is difficult to describe. It's not like a herbal tea, in the sense that the leaves are fermented and cured in a similar manner to black tea. Yet it is kinda herby... Buy a small packet and try it. Caffeine free to boot. Very lekker on its own, with a slice of lemon and a little honey, or brewed strong with milk.
    Ok..thanks...I'll buy a small lot next visit to the supermarket. :goodjob:

Comment

:hallo: again

The plate of hot food did wonders for my disposition. Almost hooman again. A small square or two of Turkish Delight will round things off nicely.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Not read back - sorry

Fed up !!! 400 miles done thus far this week for work and I am not happy !

Apologies for being miserable x
        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Thread killer - typical ....

Comment

Evening army sunny here now after heavy showers all day. Weird weather. Ahh sorry ur fedup questy that's a lot of miles hope you get to relax for the evening:l. My hairdresser had to work late due to someone off sick so its tomorrow instead. Got my tinting and waxing done last week. When are you back to work sweatpea? Weather is so mixed here since Monday and a bit cooler but not too cold for heating back on which I refuse to waste gas bad enough in May but feckin June.

Comment

Oh nice one Satz and Mrs A where are yis goin on holliers? Bin ages since I've been away so fedup in dis kip lately need a break.

Comment

Hiya Questy and Foxy . Satz going to cephalonia and I am going to Ithika not far enough away from each othe but a ferry and a drive to enable a meetup

Hope you are all ok. :goodjob:

Comment

Hiya foxy - sorry for being a misery guts - on the plus side its Friday tomorrow

Even God got a day off .....

Comment

X post mrs a - so jealous of your holliers

Not had a full week off since Xmas

Tired.com

Comment

Just a quick :wavin: from me as Black Bess is taking me fro a drag round the big field.

Shouldn't be long.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

anon;1519217 wrote: Hiya Questy and Foxy . Satz going to cephalonia and I am going to Ithika not far enough away from each othe but a ferry and a drive to enable a meetup

Hope you are all ok. :goodjob:
                        Ms A - We may take a trip to Ithika for a day - send me your mobile in case we do ?
                        We'll meet for a lemonade or that posh drink you have :H

Comment

Quest for the key;1519219 wrote: Hiya foxy - sorry for being a misery guts - on the plus side its Friday tomorrow

Yes she did :H
                          Poor Questypants :l:l:l

Comment

JackieClaire;1519222 wrote: Just a quick :wavin: from me as Black Bess is taking me fro a drag round the big field.

Shouldn't be long.
                            That a drag of a fag? Does yer Bess smoke?!

Evenin troopers :wavin:

Comment

Quest for the key;1519219 wrote: Hiya foxy - sorry for being a misery guts - on the plus side its Friday tomorrow

satz123;1519226 wrote:
                              Yes she did :H
                              l
                              She did? FFS... no wonder my boxers weren't washed for Monday. Gonna have word with our god.

No rest for the wicked, huh? :H

Comment

Evenin lads n lassies :wavin:

Back from shoppin....town v quiet which was good as cannae hack crowds me
                                Proud owner of two pairs o shoes, one belt n one hoody!! Methinks one needs Gok Wan!!

Questy hun:l sorry yer so fed up, tis no wonder with the hours and travel involved with yer work. Are you due a hollier anytime soon?

Satz- that's feckin mad the envelope was opened. They musta got the 50 euro i'd sent ya for yer holliers!!

Foxy- I had the heat on last night and may be putting it on again tonight. Back to workies on Sat (

Molls sorry yer feelin bit glum too:l

Hiyas and hugs to Jackie, D'Arsey, MrsA, Reccie, MrT, Zenny and all :waving:

Comment

Working...
                                X