Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 14th June

Goooooooooood morning, folksies

Happy return to work, Sir Pee! I'm still very surprised at his rate of recovery - I always thought that kind of thing meant a 6 week recovery period. :goodjob:

Have a lekker Friday, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning tips and all to come

Absolutely nothing to say for myself, so gonna get a 'nother coffee then set foot outdoors for my morning walk. Have a great Friday whether you're working, resting, or packing.

Comment

How are my two favourite men ?:l

Comment

And of course my other favourite man - Arsey:l

GERRUP !!!!!
        &
        Make my brekkie :H

Comment

Breakfast Order June 14th 2013

Right talking to myself again - sooff to the Gym - back at 8 Mr D'Arsey

Scrambld eggs are always welcomed :thumbsup:
          Coffee
          Some fruit

Yep that will do it. Have a busy schedule today of getting bits & pieces done.
          Hair, nails, eyebrows, eyelashes to name a few.

But Skiverville will open throughout the day :thumbsup:

Jesus be easier to just go to work

Later Gaters

Comment

Morning Troopers :hallo:

Orf to make brekkie....

Comment

BREKKIE!

Comment

Good morning Campers. Nice breakfast as usual Mr D:goodjob:
                Off for a little jog before the school run.

Comment

Morning satzy, arsey, molly and whizzy :hallo:

All is well here mollers. Was reading back on last night's thread...you have a busy weekend planned?

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Reccybear, Satzuma, Runners, Our Whizzy, Mollymoo

Tipps, Sir Pee is no ordinary hooman he's Superman.

He's like a kid on his first day back at school.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1519436 wrote: Ah I'm glad, thought you sounded a bit sad:l
                      Yeah, just have to fight with myself sometimes -- I'm far too 'precious' with my time off - the things I've to do are lovely things really - I'm meeting my bessie mates at work (we worked together for nigh on 4 yrs before I was put on relief) for dinner, one of them is celebrating her 30th - the other two are oul wans like me - but then I'll have to fly off to Aftercare --- and then just family stuff over the weekend, so it's all good!! Not gonna whinge about bein busy anymore --- it is just being selfish really!

Now need to consider clothes and footwear for being on my feet all day and sitting on my arse all evening mmmmmmm!!!
                      How are you finding the AF life? And when are you planning to go on your trip? (well unless you're like friggin Benjy and you've already been --- but you haven't:H)
                      Oh...your weekend sounds pretty good then. I hope you have a good time with your friends tonight.

I'll be taking poppy to my mum's in Worcester on Tuesday and then carrying on up to Caernarfon from there on Wednesday. The floor around me is covered with feckin Ordnance Survey maps as I try to sort out my route. Must confess that I'm not entirely AF...I do have a few beers now and again...but I'm mostly sober and will have to be completely AF while I'm away. I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with the drinking thing, but will have plenty of time to ponder that whilst walking.

Now...have you sorted out yer clothes and footwear yet?!!!

Morning JC.

Comment

Mornin Army :hallo:

Good luck to Sir Pee for his first day back :goodluck:

Enjoy yer dinner tonight Molls

Reccie - like the idea of a walking holiday but don't fink would have the guts to go alone, hope the weather will be kind to ya

Just havin brekkie then orf down home for the day so maybe see ya's later xxx

Comment

Morning Army. Busy day for you Molls enjoy your dinner with the friends sounds lovely then aftercare so a full day for you as well as work. I guess you're all set for your holls now SAtz and Anon. Lovely pampering day for you Satz. Getting my hair done later as my hairdresser had to cancel yesterday due to someone sick at work. Did my toenails yesterday so mini home manicure later. AA meeting at 1pm and few items to pick up in Lidl so that's it so far for today if I get round to cleaning my bedroom and runnin hoover around the rest. I woke up with pins and needles in left arm. Think its the start of osteo artritis. Ahh old age creeping and i'm only 51:upset:. Ahh well time for another coffee. Have a fab Friday.out::cupajoe:

Comment

Mornin Foxy :hallo:

Comment

Morning sweetpea oh and I forgot good luck to sir P on the first day back in the office. Sounds like a nice adventure holiday hope all goes to plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X