Army Thread Friday 14th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1519602 wrote: Mr JC's just come up with this for Zens. Cheaper than a car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZojpl-p_5A[/video]]i would walk 500 miles - YouTube
    Love that toon

Comment

Loved your song too.

We saw them a few years ago and I nearly passed out with delight when they played them both. Was a little open air gig down on the quayside.

Oooh and he's going next door to play cards again tonight.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening Sweetpea Jacks and Zen. Sounds like you're having a nice time on the island and lots of friends and relatives popping by. Yeah guess they are all curious and dying to see you again. Is a while since you have been back home? and have you picked up some of the Florida accent or has any commented? I know you still have you're Scottish lit but sometimes being away so long may be a lil bit od American? the pie sounds delish I hope you have a lovely evening. Rice on and left over chicken balti heating up for my dinner tonight. Glad to mr P is doing ok and happy back at work. So long as he doesn't over do it.

Comment

Oh I love the proclaimers music.

Comment

Jasus girls, have had to turn heatin on again tonight. Is there something wrong with me?

Forgot to tell yis - me bro who lives wit me got engaged this week
            Lovely girl so am delighted for him, but means he will no doubt be movin to Dublin as that's where she lives n works. Will miss him about the house- may hafta get a dog!!

Comment

Congratulations to brother of Sweetypea.
              I've got a dog you can have, straight away as she needs a walk. Can't say that out loud or she'll start howling and barking.
              Ach I'd better get this over with. Bacinafew.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good news bout ur bro sweetpea but i'm sure you will miss him if he moves. I didn't know he lived with you I just assumed you live alone. I live with two cats and a Guinea whos emigrated to lving in my back garden in the hedge. She refuse to budge. Still quite wild and windy here hope it change for the rest of the weekend.

Comment

Laughin bout your guinea pig Foxy- silly begger!:H

Jacks- are ye back from yer dander with Bess yet? Worryin here!

Gonna go and eat now folks :hallo:

Comment

:goodjob: and congrats to PeaBro!

Foxy: get yourself to a chiro pronto.

:wavin: rest of Army. We decided to go out for dinner. Just back home, with the gas heaters blazing away and woollen slippers on. Cold, wet and windy here too, but our weather is supposed to be like that at this time of year :H

Is Satzuma busy getting packed?
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1519620 wrote: Laughin bout your guinea pig Foxy- silly begger!:H

Jacks- are ye back from yer dander with Bess yet? Worryin here!

Gonna go and eat now folks :hallo:
                      I'm back. Once I get going I quite enjoy it.

tiptronic_ct;1519623 wrote:

Is Satzuma busy getting packed?
                      Last I heard she was having trouble getting the kit hen sink in.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:H:H:H

Glad to hear Sir P had a successful return to the office :goodjob:

And how is your good self doing?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh - I also wanted to ask: how are getting on with your Kindle?
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1519626 wrote:

And how is your good self doing?
                            Not too badly at all. Have to be honest it's been a bit stressful the past few weeks but absolutely no thoughts of drinking.

tiptronic_ct;1519627 wrote:
                            Oh - I also wanted to ask: how are getting on with your Kindle?
                            It's OK but I'm only downloading the free books and they don't really set the page on fire, and the only ones I'd pay for I can actually buy them cheaper as a proper book. A lot of Amazon books you can buy 2nd hand for anything from a penny + postage.
                            Mind you with it being a kindle fire there's a few good games and I can get onto google with it.

Still absolutely howling at Madam and Eve. The mother of Madam doesn't half remind me of my Nanna.

EDIT: Must away and feed.Bacinabit
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howyiz - feckin' up since 6 - tearing around getting me bits done .....can someone fill me in ?:l
                              In the leaba now -going to force meself to sleep
                              Jacks - I didn't have time to go to post office & still no sign - very strange !!!!
                              Unless they were stopped by customs ? Cos they are prescription only here I think.
                              The robbin' bastards

Comment

satz123;1519643 wrote: Howyiz - feckin' up since 6 - tearing around getting me bits done .....can someone fill me in ?:l
                                In the leaba now -going to force meself to sleep
                                Jacks - I didn't have time to go to post office & still no sign - very strange !!!!
                                Unless they were stopped by customs ? Cos they are prescription only here I think.
                                The robbin' bastards
                                Hiya Satz :waving:

Happy holliers to ya xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X