PAX - what is it?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAX - what is it?????

what is pax?????? I have gotten access to my son's text messages and he and his friends are talking about taking "pax"
    I assume it is a prescription drug? I am freaking out right now and trying to figure out best way to confront him on this and his pot smoking.....
    I just won't anymore

PAX - what is it?????

its a drug to calm your nerves
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

PAX - what is it?????

paulywogg;1519525 wrote: its a drug to calm your nerves
      Are you referring to Paxil? I took that in my 20's and I don't think that kids would be taking it for recreational purposes. For me anyways, it took weeks of being on it to get to the point of regulating my moods and anxiety. If the kids are talking about some drug for quick highs I don't think Paxil would be the one. Just my opinion though and I did only take it like I was supposed to. Maybe there is a way to get a quick buzz from it???? I don't know.
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

PAX - what is it?????

I did try to google it and didn't find any info about use Paxil for abusive purposes as other drugs have been used for. I just am not too knowledgeable about abuse of scripts because I have never been around it. I think it is important to confront your son about though. There are too many kids dying from this kind of stuff. It sure isn't what life was like when I was younger. We just got drunk and maybe smoked pot, nowadays the pills ane other drugs are everywhere it seems. It is very scary.
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

PAX - what is it?????

Hi, Jennie

There is a device called Pax that is used for tobacco or other herbs. Could that be what your son was referring to rather than a drug?
          Ploom Pax Could Be The IPod Of Tobacco. But Marketing It Is A Battle | Co.Design: business + innovation + design

I am thinking of you - the hardest thing is when one of our children is struggling and it is so difficult to know what is the best thing to do.

Comment

Working...
          X