Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 15th June

Good morning Vietnaaaam!!!

Is everyone ready for a good Saturday???!!!

Bit of jetlag non-sleeping going on here, so had a read of last night's thread and just wanted to say...

Dear Jackie Claire, Sweety and the much acclaimed Sir Pee (glad he's on the mend),

Thanks for the links on yesterdays thread... just watched and made I larf, ponder and agree respectively. One ponders quite a bit when one goes back home I find... But I'm finding the pondering is giving way to general acceptance...

Luv, Zenners xxx

Foxy... Nawwww... no American accent. I'm pure bogtrotter! I've got me teuchter on girl!

Talking of "on"... the heating in me Ma's is either full on or full off. Is this normal? Seriously... it's freezing, turn it on, it's feckin boiling, turn it off.... and repeat. Not right that is it? I suppose I better examine that whole deal and piss off some local tradeperson... gah!

Whizzy & Satzy... have a great holliers!!! X

And a Happy Saturday to yiz all!

I'm orf to bed. Watching some AWFUL programme about kids on holiday in Crete with their parents spying on them. Dunno who's worse... the kids or the parents. Umm... make that the kids... one of the femme fatales banged her drunk head against the pole while she was dancin'....

MORNING!

Roight, Doc Satz!! Where's the bleeding brekkie, eh? I asked POLITELY if you'd dish some delectable delight for us, but no, you wis too busy howfing yerself to the airport. tsk tsk... :H

Oh ok, then... Saturday brekkie is gonna be a special one for our pure bogtrotter scotstroardinaire, Mrs Zennifer. Haggis on toast (caught yesterday - the long-left foot variety0 (they're the ones that run round the hills anti-clockwise) and some tattie scones.. hmmm tatties scones

Not yer cuppa tea? Rice krispies on the counter. Help yerself.

Comment

Good morning to my celtic cousins, think I will skip the haggis and stick to my usual porridge ta. Is it strange to be home Zennifer?
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Zennie, d'Arsey and all to come

Still surfacing here. Just made coffee. Chores and more chores today. Mum to the hairdresser, optometrist, pharmacy and a few other places, refill gas bottles, do weekly shop etc. Blah... At least I have fathers day to look forward to - Sunday lunch isn't my worry for a change

Have a lekker Saturday, everyone.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

X-post, morning Tabbers.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya stripey, at least you're not off to work on a sat morning like moi.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Sometimes it does feel like work, Tabbers :H. But yeah - 'tis a long weekend and all.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Zen Rc Tabbers Tipps and all to come. Bon voyage to Satz and Anon enjoy your holliers. Woke to sunshine here and its warm after last night's winter type stormy weather. Got the hair done yesterday evening so pleased with it. Need to get out today for more shopping pay credit union and get an AA meeting in. Never tried Haggis Rc or been to Scotland but hope to do both some day. Love Tattie scones or patato farls as they are known here. Long time since I had them must add them to shopping list today. Well have a super Saturday whatever your plans.:wavin::cupajoe::rays:

Comment

Good morning campers.
                  Not leaving until this afternoon. Train to London,overnight at Gatwick and then check in at 4am for the 6am flight tomorrow.

Satz will probably be half way there by now. We are on different islands with a daily ferry in between. Not very realistic for meeting up what with our husbands not knowing about MWO.:upset:

Not doing my little race this morning as I hurt my knee last sunday whilst in the Lakes and it it is sore after my little runs this week. So 2 weeks of sun, reading and rest sounds lovely.

Bacon and eggs for Breakfast here.

Comment

Morning Foxy, St. Molly and mrsa.

All packed for the trip, Whizzy?
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh shite - just noticed the time. Need ti get my arse into gear.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Molly and Anon. Just had toast with jam and coffee for brekkie. Still and in bed and trying to stay awake so may be more coffee. I hope you will be able to meet with up with Satz even for an hour or so. Could you tell hubby she's an online mate and leave out MWO? You both run tho you more than SAtz so may be you could say an online running group and made friends there? If you could both meet may be without hubbies? Just a few ideas but anyway enjoy your two wks in the sun. Rest relaxation sun and nice food I would love that as a break throw in some shopping sight seeing and new cold af drinks to try, bliss. Ahh dream on :upset: :cupajoe:

Comment

Oh sorry bout the knee injury Anon but like molly said swimming in warm water and rest shud help. Need to get a move on meself.

Comment

Good morning Zennifer, Runners, Tabbers, Tipperoooo, Foxyloxy, Mollymoo, Our Whizzy.

Caffeine drip being adjusted.

Happy Hollers Whizzy and Satzuma.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Firefox;1519762 wrote: Morning Molly and Anon. Just had toast with jam and coffee for brekkie. Still and in bed and trying to stay awake so may be more coffee. I hope you will be able to meet with up with Satz even for an hour or so. Could you tell hubby she's an online mate and leave out MWO? You both run tho you more than SAtz so may be you could say an online running group and made friends there? If you could both meet may be without hubbies? Just a few ideas but anyway enjoy your two wks in the sun. Rest relaxation sun and nice food I would love that as a break throw in some shopping sight seeing and new cold af drinks to try, bliss. Ahh dream on :upset: :cupajoe:
                              Ah thanks for all that Foxy re the running connection.:thanks: I told so many lies whilst drinking I just do not want to go there again. I lived a complete lie when drinking and feel so liberated now.
                              Right get packing Whizzy

Comment

Working...
                              X