Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 16th June

Goooooooooood morning, folksies

Today is Youth Day in South Africa. It marks the events on the same day in 1976 when schoolchildren in Soweto rose up against the apartheid education system that led to a massacre by the police. Although we think back, it has a more positive intent these days.

It also happens to be father's day. So where is my coffee and brekkie in bed?
    The cubs are still fast asleep :H

Have a lekker Sunday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tippers.....starts singing 'Just the Two of us'

Must start the Shout Out thread. Bacinabit.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Marning Molls, I have no idea how you post on your phone. I have tried, believe me, I have tried.

The son and heir has a great get out for Fathers Day. He was born on it. He reckons his presence in the world is gift enough.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Tipps Jc and all to come. Hazy sunshine here and warm. Its good to remember the victims od apaertheid what an ugly time what was for people of colour in SA. Its the future generations that benefit so they are heroes. Having sausages in bread brown with tomato ketchup for brekkie oh and coffee.:cupajoe:. Have a super sunday.

Comment

Morning Molly. Oh I forgot Happy Fat.her's day to all the daddies on the forumn

Comment

Morning Foxy,

Must have a bit of google, Tips.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning troops and happy Father's Day to all the dads

Still in me pit - cards and gifts given, cop of tea made for the hubster - and a 4 foot pile of ironing to do when he takes nr 2 son to rugby - no rest for the wicked eh ?

Have great Sundays all
              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Oh it's not his birthday until Wednesday, he is a quarter of a century old. :egad:It was 1988 he was born on Fathers Day.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mornin guys
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

1988 isn't that old, i was born in the early 80's earlier than that, lol
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Pinkles,
                      I know, but it seems like only yesterday I was wandering round like a blimp.

How's your cold?
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya J.C yeah its gone, slightly comes back with a few sneezes but that may be hayfever, not sure, Ive had a bit of a hard week at work, feel better now though
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1520183 wrote: Hiya J.C yeah its gone, slightly comes back with a few sneezes but that may be hayfever, not sure, Ive had a bit of a hard week at work, feel better now though
                          Ooh good I can put the Lemsips back in the cupboards

mollyka;1520184 wrote: Morning Pinkles ---- errrmmm don't think I'll mention MY DOB:upset:
                          So he's the same age as Jilly - she was 25 last month - another 1988 bairn! It IS a long time ago --- still think of her as my little girlie tho
                          or mine which is the year behind Molls.

Yep the S&H will always be MLS (Mammy's Little Soldier)

mollyka;1520185 wrote:
                          All Mary Berry's shaggin chocolate cakes require cocoa - I have none and couldn't be arsed going to the shops --- could I use drinking chocolate Jacks?
                          Yes you can but not advised as it's sweeter than cocoa and makes the cake a lighter colour (guess who's been to goggle )
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

T'was a very good vintage our year. We mature well with a lovely bouquet (mines Chanel No5).

Ach should be all right if it's just a teeny bit.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Go on then, just leave me alone...............flounce, see if I care, I'm am strong.

Ackshully got to take the blessed dawg out.

Bacinabit.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X