Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday, 17th June

Gooood morning troops and welcome to a brand new week :welcome:

Rose a little earlier than desired, but hey, we're here now. I'll get the teas and coffees brewing...

GERRUP! :stomper:

Comment

Good morning D'Arsey and all who follow

Up wee bit earlier too but that's as intended. Showered, dressed and just finishing first coffee. Love that first coffee in the morn

D'Arsey - delighted that you've sent those words off :goodjob: There's nothing at all to lose!
      Forget to say yesterday to MrT- thanks for sharing your trip down memory lane. Hope you had a fantastic Father's day xx

Another looong one today Gonna grab a second coffee..

Hope all have a grand Monday :hallo:

Comment

RunningCourage;1520473 wrote: GERRUP! :stomper:
        WTF!!! No need to shout ya impatient wee shoite!!:H

Comment

Where did my last two posts go? :no:

Comment

sweetpea29;1520475 wrote: WTF!!! No need to shout ya impatient wee shoite!!:H
            :H Sorry didnae see you pop in there. OK - you can have first dibs of the coffee (cos this post disappeared before )

Comment

Mornin Rc Sweetpea and all to come seems some have slept in. Woke up to more rain. Just on my first coffee. Well done on sending off your poems rc its a start and who knows where it will lead. Just looking at the news tight security at the border and up North for Obama visit and it also around Dublin for Michelle and her daughters. They have closed off roads and Garda? out in force for security. I would hate to be working in the city today with the heavy rain and the visit it will be traffic chaos for the day.:cupajoe:

Comment

Xpost morning Molly hope your day at work is not too bad. Oh forgot to thank you rc for the fancy coffee. Yeah thinkin the same how do they put those designs on top of the foam? and turning out so perfect? Looks too good to drink but i'll work away :H:cupajoe:

Comment

:wavin: Army

Lovely to get up late on a Monday morning. Wheelie bin on the sidewalk. Nothing much else planned for today :H
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning all!

Well done on sending your poems arsey, a very positive step and who knows where it might lead?

mollyka;1520490 wrote:
                    Morning D'arsey and MissPea! Talk about 'people pleasing' --- WHY oh WHY did I agree to do an early on a Monday...
                    You'll be glad you did, come this afternoon molly.

mollyka;1520492 wrote:
                    Ahhhhh - it's for the wimmin they're cuttin the hedges in Swords so:H:H: That makes sense!!!
                    Morning Foxy --- jaysus, hardly a sleep-in 'tis the crack of shaggin dawn of a Monda!!
                    Wonder how the Greek Odyssey is going for the two ladies - and Reccie - you are off tomorrow aren't you? There'll be no one left:upset::upset::upset:
                    There had to be a reason for the hedges didn't there?!!

Yep, I'll be taking poppy up to my mum's tomorrow. Have a feeling my walk may not be all that long cos the weather forecast looks a bit dodgy, but we'll see. I really must get the tent out of the garage this morning and check it for holes...

Hope everyone has a good week.

Comment

Good morning Runners, Mushypea, Mollymoo, Foxyloxy, Tipperoooooooooooo, Reccybear.

So Michelle and her girls are going to have a tour of the hedges round Swords. Such fun.

Reccy, I've got a four man tent or as we call a one woman and her luggage and man tent you could borrow or has Jenz got it. Far too early for rummaging in the garage.

Oy Molls, don't forget you scrub up nicely. He may have been enamoured by your style and wit.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all! Hope you have a great day
                        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Quick message. Greetings from a sunny Greek island! Just sitting on a bench watching mr a catch fish. On the phone so cannot see the screen. Logged in at a nearby bar! They do not realise I have their password!
                          Just about to eat some mussels and moussaka .
                          Love to you all x

Comment

Good to hear from you, mrsa :l

:wavin: Army. Lazy littke fecker, I am. Mrs. T gone shopping. I'm just lounging around, soaking up a bit of sun and contemplating a nanna nap.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Greetings from a sunny island in Scotland! Unbelievable as it may seem, the weather is gorgeous here today.

Went for a lovely walk on one of the beaches yesterday afternoon with a pal, then went up to her house after dinner. Remember my mate that died of cancer last year... his wife (I was pals with both of them). We did a lot of talking about him... very bittersweet. She's far from over it... they were together all her adult life... very sad. (

Don't have much planned except dinner at another pal's house on Wednesday. Going to aim for an Indian some night this week, maybe tomorrow night.

Just about to take a trip to the other side of the island to visit some rellies and I'll be orf for a walk on the beach there. There are loads of beaches... going to try and hit one every day to clear the cobwebs. We have an oil burning stove and I have a lamb casserole in the oven which will be waiting for us when we get back.

I thought I might miss going to the pubs as that's what I always did when I came home... well, I don't miss it one bit. I might go out one night just for nostalgia's sake but I'm not sure yet. I'll play that one by ear...

I hope everyone is doing well! Maybe I'll catch youz later if we're back early enough.

Ta ra the noo, Hoots mon and other appropriate phrases! XXX

Comment

Working...
                              X