Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday, 17th June

mollyka;1520651 wrote: No --- but he did like my scones
    Zenstyle;1520675 wrote: Is that code for buxom bosoms or summat?
    :H:H I love scones. Especially ones with rasperry nipples. Or is that summat else? :new:

Zenstyle;1520674 wrote:
    Errrr..... Page 4? Really?

Lovely evenink here on The Rock. Sun is out, birds are tweeting and me warshing wot I have not had to hang out in a coon's age as I use a tumble dryer at home... is... dry and in off the line. Went for a nice walk on their local beach with my cousin that we visited today. Came home, we ate me lamb casserole and now just sitting here chillaxing. All in all, not a bad day.
    Zen! :waving: When did you go to Alcatraz?! Sounds lovely mind Good to see you're getting into good ol' Scots neanderthal ways of drying out clothes. That's what god gave us the sun for - to dry our dripping clothes. Though in Scotland, that means we only have 3 out of 365 days to dry our clothes.

Comment

mollyka;1520691 wrote: Definitely summat else:H
      :H Ah. Like i say, :new: :H

Comment

Evening all,:hallo:
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

, , Incheroo on your scholarship.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Was it something I said or didn't say.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thank God, life, even if she's got wet feet.

I honestly was getting a bit of a quivering lip on there.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Can't imagine just nipping out for a paddle. I know it's only about 10 miles to the coast from her but it's like an Arctic expedition getting ready.

There was a day back in 1989 that we actually took our cardis off.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1520718 wrote: Can't imagine just nipping out for a paddle. I know it's only about 10 miles to the coast from her but it's like an Arctic expedition getting ready.

There was a day back in 1989 that we actually took our cardis off.
                  Oooh. I vaguely remember that day. Folks dragged me to a beach in Edinburgh. Got hypothermia tho.

Comment

Now I have to go and look for aggravating threads.... *siiiiiiiigh*

Going out for an Indian tomorrow night... they're crap in 'Murrica so salivating as we speak. Sorry d'Arsey... did I drool on yer there?!

Comment

Just saw a teeny weeny bit of both of them. Noticed Michelle didn't mention the hedges.

Keep saying to myself I'm not going to read those threads but I'm like a moth with a new light bulb.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh for the love.... Well, I read enough of them threads. Bunch of eejits.

How are you Jacks? When is Sir Pee back at work full time?

Comment

mollyka;1520741 wrote: Well I guess (pardon me if I'm wrong) that the mix of alcohol and religion is toxic tbh ---- today anyway!

Michelle wouldn't have seen the hedges yet - I believe they're bringing her for a hedge tour tomorrow:H
                          Ah they're all barking Jacks --- making myself cross reading them - they are baiting people, no doubt in my mind
                          Aye well... stop reading them lassie! (I have to say, it all sounds like me when I was on the grog lewking for a rise out of somebody!!!) :H :new:

Comment

Zenstyle;1520732 wrote: Now I have to go and look for aggravating threads.... *siiiiiiiigh*

Going out for an Indian tomorrow night... they're crap in 'Murrica so salivating as we speak. Sorry d'Arsey... did I drool on yer there?!
                            WTF?!?!?! You've got an INDIAN up them part of the Islands?! How'd you get him there

***mopping up Zen slops***

Comment

Zenstyle;1520742 wrote: Aye well... stop reading them lassie! (I have to say, it all sounds like me when I was on the grog lewking for a rise out of somebody!!!) :H :new:
                              All right who are you and what have you done with Zennifer.:H
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

RunningCourage;1520743 wrote: WTF?!?!?! You've got an INDIAN up them part of the Islands?! How'd you get him there

***mopping up Zen slops***
                                We have TWO Indian restaurants I will have you know! AND a Thai! We actually have a few good restaurants funnily enough. Strange, now that I come to ponder.... WTF are they doing here? Captive audience prolly... )

Mollers... in response to previous... getting on fine with Ma in close proximity... THUS FAR!

Comment

Working...
                                X