Army Thread Tuesday 18th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all, hope everyone's having a good day. went a bit off the rails last night, home coming was... not exactly as nice as i'd hoped (though the shower was to die for xD) some issues have come up that I'm dealing with but not well haha, family stuff, relationship stuff etc. will try and check in later.

-inchy
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

:hallo: Folksies

Tabbers: the last I heard, Reccie hadn't checked the tent for holes. It could turn out to be a tad unromantic. Or expensive, if he flees to an hotel or B&B.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Found Reccy. Although I thought Poppy was a cat.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Muchos, muchos better than last week. Everyone in fine fettle.
          Met a bloke with over 11 years sobriety.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1521045 wrote: Evenin - confession here - been home since lunchtime - was on mobile libraries and apparently that's as long as their day is :-((((
            Had lovely afternoon in de sun - sorry Inchy - sounds like u havin some probs - have a hug :-) xx
            You fecking skiver! :goodjob:
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Now here's a story to tell.
              Mr JC on his way out this morning makes a right song and dance about shutting the bedroom window before I leave for work.

Got back from work and wondered why the living room blinds were rippling gently in the breeze. The bugger had opened those windows as well. Mind you at the moment our house looks as if it's been burgled so that's prolly why we were left alone.

Oh and we have Black Bess who can bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and then bark some more
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1521058 wrote: Now here's a story to tell.
                Mr JC on his way out this morning makes a right song and dance about shutting the bedroom window before I leave for work.

Got back from work and wondered why the living room blinds were rippling gently in the breeze. The bugger had opened those windows as well. Mind you at the moment our house looks as if it's been burgled so that's prolly why we were left alone.

Oh and we have Black Bess who can bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and then bark some more
                Does one of her owners talkand talk and talk and talk and talk and then talk some more?
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1521065 wrote: Does one of her owners talkand talk and talk and talk and talk and then talk some more?
                  :H:H:H

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1521065 wrote: Does one of her owners talkand talk and talk and talk and talk and then talk some more?
                    :H Well I like a bit of chat now and again.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jack the Cat now *thinks* he looks like a Lion. In actuality, he doesn't look ANYTHING like a lion... he looks like a large overweight cat with a funky hairdo! :H

The trip to the Indian restaurant has been nixed for multiple reasons and part of the clan are coming over here for Indian takeaway instead. It's been a bloody hectic day and once I have collected the grub and put same out I am chillin'.

I'm going to the other side of the island with one of my cousins tomorrow... I hope the weather will accommodate us. Then tomorrow night I'm going to a pal's for dinner. I've know this girl since I was 11... quite a while then!

d'Arsey... the sun's just come out. You getting it your way?

Comment

JackieClaire;1521068 wrote: :H Well I like a bit of chat now and again.
                        Always the mistress of understatement! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1521069 wrote: Jack the Cat now *thinks* he looks like a Lion. In actuality, he doesn't look ANYTHING like a lion... he looks like a large overweight cat with a funky hairdo! :H

Bagpuss!!!!!

The trip to the Indian restaurant has been nixed for multiple reasons and part of the clan are coming over here for Indian takeaway instead. It's been a bloody hectic day and once I have collected the grub and put same out I am chillin'.

I'm going to the other side of the island with one of my cousins tomorrow... I hope the weather will accommodate us. Then tomorrow night I'm going to a pal's for dinner. I've know this girl since I was 11... quite a while then!

d'Arsey... the sun's just come out. You getting it your way?
                          Getting it here too Zen :waving: Hopefully get a run with the club if I can get away quick enough from work

Comment

Zenstyle;1521070 wrote: Always the mistress of understatement! :H
                            Cheeky mare. :H There's not many donkey's round here with a hind leg.

Yo Runners.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

evening all
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Hello there Incheroooooooooooooooooo.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X